So you want to be edgy for Halloween? Here are steps on how to wear makeup like a rockstar!
1. Always begin your dramatic look with applying Eye and Lip Primer all over the eye area and lips.
2. Apply our Eye Crayon in Shadow to the upper and lower lash line. Keep applying a little at a time and blend the black over the lid into the crease and gradually build to your desired darkness.
3. Using the Flat Blending Brush, drag the gunmetal shadow from the 60 Color Day & Night Palette from the inner corner of the eye, into the lid and up toward the outer corner of the eyebrow. Fill in the lid and lower eye lid using the same color & brush.
4. Apply the black matte shadow from the same palette into the crease and lash lines using a Small Smudge Brush. To create the “messy” makeup look, keep dipping the brush into the black and applying in light strokes, from the crease toward the temple.
5. Fill in your eyebrows with matte black eyeshadow using the Small Concealer Brush. Add silver or white loose glitter for an ultra dramatic look.
6. Since the eyes are very bold, keep it simple on the rest of your face. Contour your cheekbones using the dark brown shade from the Contour and Blush Palette, and apply a rosy-red shade from the 32 Color Lip Palette that is the closest to your natural lip tone.