In need of a quick Halloween makeup idea? Here’s a vampire-esque look our MUA, Julia, wore a few nights ago!
1. Prior to applying the shadow, use the BH Jumbo Eye Crayon in Royal as the base to achieve the deep purple tones instead of using black. I also used this crayon to line the waterline of my eyes for a more dramatic appearance.
2. Use the dark shimmer plum and blue shades from the ‘night’ (right) side of the 60 Color Day & Night Palette.
3. Make sure to blend well in between applying each shade using a Blending Brush.
4. Contour the face for strongly defined cheek and jaw lines using the Contour and Blush Palette.
*Giveaway is now closed.
Now, tell us: What Halloween looks are easy to throw together at last minute? Comment on this blog post for a chance to win our 60 Color BH Day and Night Palette!
1) Comment on this blog post with at least one Halloween makeup idea that is easy to throw together last minute!
2) This contest is open internationally. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Must be at least 13 years old.
4) Contest closes on November 1, 2012 at 1pm PST!
5) 1 random winner will be chosen and contacted via email.
Don’t forget to share this giveaway with your friends!