Our BH San Francisco Palette has gorgeous muted shades that can create a beautiful smoky eye. Get a sophisticated bay area look inspired by the classic city of San Francisco.
1) Prime your lids using the Eye and Lip Primer.
3) Use the matte taupe shade on the upper and lower lash line.
5) Apply a light blue shade from the same palette for some extra shimmer.
6) Add a few coats of your favorite mascara to finish the look.
7) If you feel like adding some pop to your eyes but don’t feel like wearing bright color shades, try adding a little glitter into the corners of your eye using a Gel Eyeliner with your shade of choice followed by some loose glitter. Pat the glitter on over the Gel Eyeliner using the Small Concealer Brush. For this look, the Loose Glitter. in “Dusty Blue” was used.
Please share images with us of your look created with the San Francisco Palette on our Facebook Page.