Ready for some fun in the sun at the next music festival your attending? Of course you are! We have a gorgeous look for you to try, whether you are planning on going to Coachella, a summer music festival or are just looking to try a festival-inspired look.
- Prime your eyelid using Eye & Lip Primer.
- Use your Blending Brush to apply a bright matte yellow-green shade the 120 Color 3rd Edition Palette on your lid.
- Blend a soft bright coral pink shade into your crease and slightly fade it up toward your brow bone.
- With the Small Smudge Brush, use a matte purple under your lower lashes and then take your Smudge Brush and blend it out into the outer lid and crease.
- Use your Angled Definer Brush and dip it into the Gel Liner in Onyx to line the upper lash line with a cat eye shape.
- Apply your favorite mascara and your favorite lashes.
If you create this look or any other festival-inspired looks, please share it with us on our Facebook page!