by Merli of MissMerylinNYC
As everyday women we are often pulled in a dozen different directions all at once, and we are always expected to look the part. Who wants to carry a heavy sac of makeup to change from office to an evening look that is simple to do but that makes a dramatic difference. All it takes is three in the morning and adding two at night, one lipstick, one liner and mascara.
Day Look Instructions:
1. Prime your lids using the eye and lip primer – I love double duty products
2. From the Night side add the light bronze shadow to your lid up to your crease
3. From the Day side add the light colored shimmer neutral shade over the entire lid
4. From the Night side use the matte brown and a crease brush to create depth
5. Finish off with brown liner and mascara and you’re set for your day
6. Don’t forget your brows define with Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brunette and highlight with the neutral shadow matching your skin tone.
7. Add your favorite highlighter blush
8. apply your favorite nude lipstick or gloss
To go from day to night is simple all you need is a great black liner and two more colors and a coat of mascara and you’re done.
1. On the Night side pack on the beautiful violet color to your lid up to your crease
2. Using a crease brush utilize black matte color on the Night side and create a V on the outer corner of your eye bringing in three quarters of your eye.
3. Using your black eye liner create a thin to medium line across your eyelid and in your water line (lower lid)
4. apply one more coat of mascara to darken your lashes
5. reapply your favorite nude lipstick
Final night Look, your all done and ready to dazzle!
Tell us, what colors do you like to use to create a Day to Night Look?