Ready to go bold with a Smokey Eye & a bit of color with one of the season’s hottest hues? Try this daring Smoky Summer Eye which adds a pop of color with the Aqua Underliner. This gorgeous look is perfect for a Date Night or a Girl’s Night Out.
- Prime eyelids with Eye Primer.
- Sweep light blue shadow from the BH Party Girl Palette over lid.
- Cut the crease with dark grey shadow, also from BH Party Girl Palette. Blend color softly into upper crease using a Blending Brush.
- Take champagne shadow with our Small Eyeshadow Brush and blend onto brow bone.
- Using the Flat Liner Brush, blend the Bright Aqua shade from the BH Party Girl Palette under the lower lash line as underliner.
- Using the Angle Definer Brush, use the Onyx Gel Eyeliner and create a cat eye shape liner, tapering the line from thin to thick.
- Give the cheeks a peachy glow by taking the Deluxe Blush Brush and applying the peach Blush Duo from the BH Duo Blush Palette. Use the darker peach to contour under cheekbones and pop the lighter peach on apples.
- Finish with your favorite Mascara and Nude-Peach lips
Are you going to try this look? Share it with us on our Facebook Page!