Unleash your feminine and girly side to the fullest with our Forever Nude Makeup Palette. Equipped with 6 deluxe eyeshadows, 2 lip colors, 2 blushes and a highlight, you’ll have your kit ready to take with you wherever you go.
If you are a lover of all things neutral and pink, this palette will be a perfect fit to add to your collection.
Watch how Cambria creates this lovely Nude Rose look featuring our Forever Nude Makeup Palette:
Buy your Forever Nude Makeup Palette for only $9.95 here: http://bit.ly/1oMiuRq
Colorful looks are fun to create and pretty to look at for makeup inspiration. There are makeup artists who are so talented we can’t help but call their work “art.” However most of us go to school orwork and have to tone down on the makeup that’s appropriate for the setting… and is big reason why neutral eyeshadows are so sought after.
By Instagrammer: @pinkperception
Watch how Cambria creates a lovely Metallic Neutral Eye featuring our Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette:
Buy your Wild Child Baked Eyeshadow Palette for only $9.95 here: http://bit.ly/14KKChc
What’s the best kept secret to slimmer defined facial features and that healthy looking glow you see on movie stars? The answer is simple and taking over the beauty industry: contouring and highlighting.
Watch as Cambria uses the Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kit to sculpt, define, and enhance your features for a natural and flawless look.
We would recommend the Light/Medium kit for gals with light to medium complexions and our Medium/Deep kit for ladies with medium/tan to darker skin tones.
Our Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kit can be purchased for $11.95 here: http://bit.ly/1ymtAnd
The red carpet was lively with head-to-toe glam for the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards.
Seeing so many beautiful looks at one event, made it difficult to choose our favorites! Here are the top 3 looks that caught our eyes and our tips to achieving these look using BH Cosmetics products.
Lupita Nyong’o is absolutely glowing in this winter berry look that has her lids painted with a gorgeous shade of purple and her lips finished perfectly with a glossy pop of red.
Get the Look: Start by getting a glowing complexion with our “Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contouring Kit.” To shape contours and add illuminating highlights to your face add these powders to focus areas like the apples of the cheeks and brow bones. Next sweep the gorgeous purple and fuchsia shades from our “Wild At Heart Baked Eyeshadow Palette” to create that pop of color on the eyes and finish off the lips with a swipe of “bh Party Girl Twist Moisturizing Balm Stick” in Masquerade for a glossy, berry pout.
Jennifer Lopez did not disappoint as the queen of smokey eyes. She wore a sexy and sultry eye that sizzled with gunmetal glam!
Get the Look: Jennifer’s bronzey, glowing complexion can be achieved by buffing the face with BH’s “Bombshell Bronze” Bronzing Powder in Siren. Sweep the rich gunmetal shade from the “Forever Smokey Makeup Palette” all over your eyelids and smudge the lash lines with a “Party Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil” in After Hours. Finally, you can balance the look with the nude lip color included in the “Forever Smokey Makeup Palette.”
The key to achieving Gina Rodriquez’s stunning nude look is to focus on complexion perfection.
Get the Look: Start your beauty routine by priming your face and eyes with the “BH Studio Pro Foundation Primer” and “BH Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer.” Next, perfect the skin with the “Foundation & Concealer Palette” that gives you 10 shade options for flawless coverage; don’t forget to blend, blend, blend! Softly, shade the eyes and define the lash line with a classic slim cat eye using a “BH Liquid Eyeliner.” Less is more, when it comes to nude lips, so choose a color that is 1-2 shades paler than your natural lip shade. We like pairing the “Crème Luxe Lipstick” in Forever Nude with the “Waterproof Lip Liner” in Earth to achieve the shade that Gina is wearing.
Make sure to share your Golden Globe looks! We can’t wait to see them!
There is no denying we have all had those mornings where we: slept in too late, spent too much time watching our YouTube beauty gurus, or took 15 extra minutes to make a decent breakfast, leaving ourselves only a few minutes to put our face on and head out the door. Here are 5 tips for when you only have 5 minutes to get ready.
- Be selective with where you really want to apply makeup. Do you have great skin, but tired eyes? Use your time to apply mascara and fill in your brows to wake up your eyes.
- Applying a full face of foundation can eat up your minutes. Instead, take a high-coverage concealer, only, to your problem areas and blend. This will still make you look put-together without taking a long time!
- Opt for a sheer lip gloss rather than a highly-pigmented lipstick. You can apply this without even looking in the mirror and will add an instant pop to your look.
- Don’t skip your cheek product(s). Blush or bronzer can instantly liven up your face, giving you a natural flush. Keep in mind that if you only use concealer or your foundation your skin may appear flat.
- Stash a few makeup goodies in your purse. You can always touch up a bit during your bathroom break if you really want to add that winged liner or bold lip!
Spring has sprung and this season is all about orange lips! We’ve seen this look on the runway, on our fave celebs, even at the mall or the beach! Whether you’re out on a Friday for girls’ night or heading to a lunch date on a sunny Tuesday, this look suits any occasion when worn correctly and it really brightens up the face.
The great thing about swiping on an orange-hued lip color is that you don’t have to do much with the rest of your makeup. Dab on a little concealer to even things out, apply some mascara, and the bright lips will do the rest and tie everything together seamlessly. The trick is finding the right orange for your skin tone. We’ve put together some quick tips to keep in mind while you shop!
- If you are fair-skinned with blue undertones, this look is perfect for you. Try a bright, true orange to really stand out!
- For fair skin with yellow undertones, go for a coral. This will pack a punch but still look natural with your skin tone.
- Go straight up neon when it comes to golden skin tones. Have fun with this! The contrast is eye-catching and gorgeous.
- As far as olive skin tones, warm oranges or apricot shades work best. This pop of color will enhance your natural skin tone and look stunning.
- For darker skin tones, go for a red based orange. This looks fresh and will be sure to turn heads!
- If you’re having a hard time finding the right color, a sheer toned melon hue is universally beautiful on all skin tones. A gloss or tinted lip balm in this color will be flawless! It will give you a little lip color without overwhelming.
To pick up something great right here on the site, some of our favorite BH orange toned lip colors include the Crème Luxe Lipsticks in Coral Escape and Sweet Mango as well as the 66 Color Lip Gloss Palette to create your own perfect shade! Good luck BH beauties and have fun rockin’ a bold orange lip this Spring!
When it comes to makeup, certain things can make a huge difference in application and how the makeup appears on your skin. You can have great products, but they are not going to look their best without the right application and skin prep. These tips are designed to help you achieve the best application possible.
- Make sure to exfoliate your skin 1-2 times a week. This will ensure a smooth surface that your makeup can glide onto evenly.
- Moisturize and prime. This will help your makeup stay in place all day with a smooth and even finish. Let your moisturizer sink in for about 10 minutes before applying your base as this will prevent the two from mixing together and appearing oily.
- Blend, blend, blend! This tip applies to foundation, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, and all of your makeup applications. It may take a couple extra minutes, but it is absolutely worth it. Once the makeup is set, take the time to really buff the product into the skin so that there are no harsh lines and your makeup is visibly undetectable. This will make your look appear more natural and stay in place longer.
- Choose the right brush and/or sponge. Most of us can’t afford to own tons of brushes, but there are a few that will make a big difference. For a full-coverage foundation, use a dense and thick brush like the Deluxe Foundation Brush. For a lighter application, use a sponge or Duo Fiber Brush. Use a large, soft brush like the Deluxe Blush Brush to buff in blush and bronzer, which will provide an airbrushed look. Lastly, use a brush like the Angled Shadow Brush to blend eyeshadow with precision!
- Start soft and light, then build. Trust us; it is much easier to add product than take it off. Always tap excess product off your brush before applying, and use a light hand when applying. Build the color to your desired look little by little.
- If you are creating a more dramatic eye look, try applying your eye makeup before your foundation and concealer. This time-saver will keep you from getting eyeshadow fallout all over your finished cheeks.
- Don’t forget to set your makeup with a powder, setting spray, or both. You don’t have to get heavy with this step, but blotting on a bit of powder in your oily areas and finishing with a mist will ensure your skin doesn’t get shiny. Plus this step will help your makeup sink in and blend together.
- Always exfoliate and moisturize your lips, especially if you are planning to wear a bold and/or matte lip color. If you have a lip scrub, use that, otherwise you can use sugar (add a drop of olive oil for extra moisture) and your favorite lip balm. This step will help your lipstick from sinking into cracks and drying on your lips.
- Choose the right products for your skin type and tone. We realize this is a very broad tip, however it is important! For example, use a matte foundation and matte bronzer for oily skin and an illuminating foundation and creamy blush for dry skin. If you are both oily and dry, avoid creamier, illuminating products on oily parts of your skin; blotting powders are also highly recommended.
- Finally, embrace your favorite features and highlight them! If you have big, beautiful eyes, try winged liner and a bold color on the lower lash line to bring attention to them. If you have gorgeous, plump lips, be bold with your lip color! If you have beautifully chiseled cheekbones, use a highlighter to define them even more.
Make sure to share these tips with your friends & family!
Just a few years ago lipstick was reserved for our mothers and only very special occasions. Now, it’s the hottest trend on the market in the past year. However, no lipstick is better than bad lipstick. Here are some of our tips and tricks to getting perfect lips.
Not taking care of your lips.
You want your lipstick to look clean without cracks or breaks. That’s why it’s important to exfoliate and moisturize your lips everyday. Even a light exfoliation and deep moisturizer to get rid of dead skin and dirt will help your lipstick last longer and keep your lips from drying out and cracking.
Not highlighting or lining your lips.
Keep the color from bleeding by lining your lips with a lip liner (the same color or your lip color) or a concealer. You can take it an extra step further and use a highlighter on your lips to make them stand out and look bigger.
Wearing a full face of makeup.
Many people believe that wearing a full face of makeup is necessary for lipstick. Not so fast! Lipstick can work for a casual look if you keep the rest of your makeup neutral, simple, or even barefaced.
Not picking the right shade for your skin tone.
Not every trend looks good on every skin tone, and a gorgeous color on your best friend could be disastrous on you. If you have warm undertones, choose a color with gold or brown undertones. Cooler skin tones should pick lipsticks with blueish tones.
Over-glossing your lips.
Gloss will make your lips look bigger – great right? Not always. Even if you have thin lips, it’ll look unnatural. Instead use a light gloss or simply gloss in the center of your lips – a great technique for enhancing thin lips.
Whether you’re wearing a bold lip color (like these purple lips), a classic pink, or rockin’ the nude lip, make sure to follow these tips for the optimal look!
This spring, we’re all about gorgeous pops of color, especially purple lips! You know what they say – Go bold or go home! Okay, so maybe no one says that. But really, magenta, violet, orchid lips? We’re all about that one thing that really sets your look apart, and this Spring it’s that color!
We can’t get enough of this trend, and we just released our newest lipstick shade, Vixen, to go along with it!
It’s a bold color, but if you’re daring enough to try it, here are the rules to follow:
- Match your skin tone. If you have warm undertones, pick a purple that has reddish tones while those with cool undertones can choose a purple with blues in it.
- Outline your lips with lip liner to keep the bright color from bleeding.
- Bold colors don’t have to make your lips look thinner! Try using a highlighter to outline your lips or dab a little concealer around them to erase smudges and uneven lines.
- Keep your eye makeup neutral to draw all the attention to your perfect pout. You don’t want to have an overbearing look, so keep it simple girls!
- Although many would claim that having a bright lip requires a flawless face, we disagree! Keep your look casual (and not red carpet) by toning down your face.
We all have those days where our basic concealer just doesn’t cut it. Maybe you stayed up late working on a project due the next morning, or your skin is just breaking out more than normal. Days like this calls for a little extra help from your concealer and corrector collection.
If you know a little bit about the color wheel, choosing the right concealer for your skin will be much simpler. Green is directly opposite red on the color wheel, making it the perfect solution to excess redness, pimples, bruises, and more.
Depending on your skin tone, different shades of green are appropriate. If you have lighter skin with blue or pink undertones, a light green or mint green will work best. Those with yellow undertones or medium-dark skin should look for a yellow-green or almost olive color.
You can see the difference here in the BH Cosmetics “Light” Concealer Corrector Palette in “Light”, “Medium” and “Dark” variety of shades.
Our 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette in “Light”
Our 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette in “Medium”
Our 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette in “Dark”
How To Apply Green Corrector
Focus on putting just a small layer of green corrector over the red areas, pimples and acne. Then cover it with your regular tan concealer, blending it outwards to create an even skin tone.
If you are using green corrector under your eyes, cover it with your regular concealer and take it down the side of your nose and to the outer corner of your eye to create a “triangle”. Blend, blend, blend!