Late sleeper? No worries: here’s your guide to the perfect face in just a few minutes.
- Use both primer & foundation to create the perfect base.
- Cover any imperfections with your favorite concealer.
- Use an all-in-one palette to highlight, contour, and add a rosy flush.
- Set your complexion with a quick dusting of sheer powder. Our favorite is the Studio Pro HD Powder.
- Prime lids, then create an easy smokey eye: Use a light shade on your brow bone, apply a mid-tone shadow to your crease and lower lash line, then blend a deep hue from the outer corners of your lid to your crease.
- Define and set your brows using a brow pencil and a quick sweep of gel. We love using the Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil with Flawless Brow Gel in “Clear”.
- Use your favorite liquid liner to create the perfect cat eye. Try BH Liquid Eyeliner.
- To amp up the drama, apply false lashes (plus a couple coats of mascara). These “Sassy” lashes are to die for.
- Line your lips & apply your favorite lipstick shade
- Give your look all-day staying power with a makeup setting spray. The Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray works wonders!
Whether you’re a free-spirited boho babe or total grunge goddess, creating the perfect back-to-school look is as easy as 1-2-3! The result: Head-of-the class style in seconds. Which look will you try first?
- Create a flawless complexion with the Foundation & Concealer Palette
- Use the Enhancing Eyes – Beautiful Brown Eyes palette to add soft daytime definition
- Let your lips make a statement with a bold sweep of Pop Art Lipstick in Slam
- Give your brows a bold finish with the Flawless Brow Trio in Medium
- Line your upper and lower lashes with our Waterproof Eye Crayon in Dare—then smudge for the perfect rocker-chic vibe
- Go for an edgy finish with Color Lock Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Rapture
- Dust Bombshell Bronze in Siren over face and chest for a warm all-over glow
- Brighten your lids using the champagne and copper hues in the Neutral Eyes – 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Create a naturally beautiful nude lip with Creme Luxe Lipstick in Forever Nude
- Use Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder to create a smooth, even complexion
- Make your lashes stand out with a coat of Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara
- Enhance your lips’ natural hue with Forever Nude Aqua Gloss in Scone
From poolside lounging to hotter-than-hot nights, keeping your makeup on-point all summer long is no easy feat. Here are our fave summer beauty solve-alls; what are yours?
Melt-proof your makeup with Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray! It resists sweating, rubbing and fading to keep your face looking fresh all day. (Bonus: aloe and rosewater hydrate
& help keep you cool!)
Keep those arches looking flawless with our Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil. From the beach to the festival circuit and beyond, this waterproof formula gives you natural, lasting definition.
We’re obsessed with Creme Luxe Lipstick in Sweet Mango! It’s enriched with vitamin E and shea butter for the perfect moisture-rich finish.
Want a poolside pop of color? A sultry smokey eye? The Second Edition – 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette lets you have it all!
Skip the sun! Bombshell Bronze in Siren delivers sizzling bronze and golden tones—and it helps define your features. You can even brush it on from head to toe for the perfect sexy glow.
Create a natural glow with our soft-focus Bombshell Blush! Baked on Italian terracotta tiles, it brings a natural wash of color to every look. It’s also buildable and blendable—so you can create the perfect hue every time. Choose from seven radiant shades, from soft pinks to warm neutrals.
Watch the video to learn more & see every shade!
Shop the Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer here!
We’re totally crushing on coral this season! We put together a collection of our favorite styles featuring this hot summer hue. We hope it inspires you to add some POP to your look! Tell us what your fave pieces are in the comments below!
Products featured in this post can be purchased here:
Pop Art Lipstick
Coral Stone Fringe Statement Necklace
Crochet Open-Back Romper
Ray Too Sweet Heart Sunglasses
We’re always pushing our limits and reinventing some of our classic products to be better & bolder. We’ve rolled out a ton of products in the last few months, so we’ve paired our new products with others that you may already know and love. Try them out, send them to your friends and let us know what you think!
Want to enhance your eye color for a look that really pops? It’s as easy as using shades of shadow that are complementary and analogous (similar) to your own color!
For example, brown eye colors generally have an orange-yellow undertone. On a color wheel, the analagous colors for brown have yellow and orange undertones—think brown, gold, and copper shades. The complementary colors for brown eyes have blue or violet undertones—like purple and plum. To find the best shades for your own unique eye color, pick up a color wheel at your local art supply store or find one online.
Use our guide below to help you create the perfect makeup combination to make your gorgeous eyes stand out among the crowd. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Get those bold, flawless brows you’ve been dreaming of. Use our 6 step guide to achieve that high definition look!
Shop our Brow Tab: http://goo.gl/UHUCK6