Pumpkin-spice everything is still a few weeks off, but we couldn’t wait—so we’re kicking off the season with some fall-themed DIY masks! Packed with antioxidants, astringents, and moisturizers, they’re sure to cure whatever summer skin problem ails you. (P.S.: we won’t tell if you taste them!)
Want perfect beachy, texturized waves… without the beach? We did—and we’re happy to report that it’s easier than it sounds! We tried a few different DIY salt spray recipes to find the best combo; suffice to say, we’re ALL rocking the perfect waves right now. Read on to get ‘em for yourself!
Party season is here—and we’ve been on the hunt for the perfect red lip! After experimenting with a TON of shades, we found the chicest combination for every skin tone (and every night out). Wear it matte, or add a gloss: Either way, you’re guaranteed to look gorgeous.
Now that you’ve found your ideal holiday red, click here to get your perfect lip pairing just in time for all those holiday parties!
Last-minute party? No problem! Just use our highly-pigmented Pop Art Extreme – 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette on face and body for this bold reptilian look.
- Prime face & eyes, then apply your favorite BH Cosmetics foundation.
- Contour and highlight using the BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette. Sweep the color that best suits your skin tone from your cheekbones up to ears. Using a lighter color, highlight under eyes, nose, brows, and chin.
- Using a smudge brush & working in a circular motion, apply small dots of white shadow from eyebrows up to your hairline. Do the same from cheekbone to ear. Outline each dot with black liquid eyeliner to create a scaled effect.
- Working in the same pattern, apply bright yellow shadow on top of the white color. Leave some dots whiter and make others more yellow to create depth.
- Use a smudge brush to apply yellow shadow to eyelids, then use a liner brush to apply it under eyes.
- With a blending brush, apply the same yellow shade in horizontal lines across your neck (mimicking a reptilian pattern). Taper the lines to form a “v” shape as you reach the base of your neck, then sweep yellow shadow across each collarbone. Add depth by blending a bright green shadow over the top of each horizontal line, then outline with black liquid eyeliner for a scaled effect.
- Line upper and lower lash lines with black liquid eyeliner, creating a dramatic winged effect. Blend a deep charcoal-colored shadow from undereye to temple, then blend the same shade from inner eyebrow down toward your nose.
- Apply two coats of Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Line lips heavily with Pop Art Lipstick in “Crash”, then blend inward to create an ombre effect.
It’s no secret that we’re obsessed with bold color—and we’ve especially been loving it for fall. Check out our favorite looks below, then use Pop Art Extreme Lip Color Lipstick & our new Pop Art Color Extreme Palette to create your own! We can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with.
- Prime lids and apply brown shimmer eyeshadow into creases
- Apply a blue-brown shade from inner to outer crease, then use a small shader brush to blend toward temples
- Use a flat shadow brush to add a shimmering peach shade, then highlight brow bones with shimmery white shadow
- Apply several coats of Fierce Volume Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Use Contour & Blush 2 to sculpt the perfect cheekbones
- Line lips and apply Pop Art Lipstick in Zoink for a chic neutral finish
- Prime lids and sweep deep purple eyeshadow through the outer crease. Blend towards temples with a tapered blending brush.
- Blend a matte nude shade onto brow bones and a shimmering teal shade onto eyelids
- Use a bullet brush to apply frosty white eyeshadow to inner corners and seafoam green shadow to lower lids
- With an angled liner brush, apply shimmery orange shadow to the lower lid and blend back toward temples.
- Apply several coats of Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara to upper and lower lashes
- Contour temples and cheekbones, then apply Pop Art Lipstick in Pop for the perfect finish.
We’re all about creating amazing Halloween looks, and we’re excited to share our favorites with you! Today, we went with a horror-movie classic: our Zombie Prom Queen look combines over-the-top glam with can’t-look-away gore.
- Apply a very pale shade of foundation all over face and neck. Use brown eyeshadow to contour the hollows of your cheeks, undereyes, and eye sockets, then accent these areas with a muted green eyeshadow.
- Apply BH Liquid Liner to top lash line, then apply false lashes and mascara. Tap the mascara brush under your eyes to create a messy, smeared look (like you’ve been crying).
- Use the Flawless Brow Trio in Dark to define your eyebrows.
- Line your lips with Waterproof Lip Liner in Retro, then apply Pop Art Lipstick in Wham. Use a stippling brush to apply fake blood (the more the better)!
Get HUGE volume in just a few strokes: Our multitasking Fierce Volume Mascara takes your lashes to the limit! This revolutionary mascara gives you big-time volume in seconds flat! The rich ultra-black formula plumps lashes from root to tip, and the pro-inspired brush does triple duty: The flat side coats lashes for maximum volume, bristles lengthen each lash individually, and the spiked tip lets you define every last lash.
Rich hues, velvety textures: Matte eyeshadow + jewel-toned hues are a perfect fall pairing! These gem-inspired matte looks we created with the Modern Mattes-28 Color Eyeshadow Palette are guaranteed to make you the center of attention.
- Start by priming lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep a light pink shadow onto outer lid
- Use a tapered blending brush to blend medium plum shadow from inner to outer crease
- Use a pencil brush to smudge deep plum shadow into outer lid, crease, and lower lash line
- Finish by lining eyes with gel eyeliner pencil in black
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep neutral tan shadow through crease with a tapered blending brush
- Define outer crease using grey shadow and a pencil brush
- Apply light blue shadow all over lid
- Line lower lashes with deep sapphire-blue shadow and smudge
- Finish upper lash line with a thin wing of liquid eyeliner
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep light pink shadow onto brow bones with a blending brush
- Blend deep coral shadow into creases
- Apply medium pink shadow to the center of lids
- Blend brown shadow into inner and outer corners and up into crease, then use it to line lower lashes
- Finish upper lash line with a bold wing of brown liquid eyeliner