The holidays are officially here, and you know what that means: Time to rock a dark lip, bronzed eyes, and a light-up-the-room glow. For our first look of the season, we went for something that works for family dinners, holiday parties and everywhere in between—so glam up & let your look do the talking.
If you like being able to take your look from subtle to intense in seconds flat, our Studio Pro Dual Effect Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette will be your new BFF: Use a dry brush for subtle sheen, or a damp one for amped-up intensity! Don’t take our word for it, though. We created a chic night-out look that uses the palette both ways to maximize dimension (and glam); try it for yourself and see what Dual Effect can do!
Still haven’t locked down your Halloween look? No problem: We came up with three easy-to-execute, universally flattering looks you can pull off at the last minute (using makeup products you already have)! Which is your fave?
Pumpkin-spice everything is still a few weeks off, but we couldn’t wait—so we’re kicking off the season with some fall-themed DIY masks! Packed with antioxidants, astringents, and moisturizers, they’re sure to cure whatever summer skin problem ails you. (P.S.: we won’t tell if you taste them!)
Want perfect beachy, texturized waves… without the beach? We did—and we’re happy to report that it’s easier than it sounds! We tried a few different DIY salt spray recipes to find the best combo; suffice to say, we’re ALL rocking the perfect waves right now. Read on to get ‘em for yourself!
Party season is here—and we’ve been on the hunt for the perfect red lip! After experimenting with a TON of shades, we found the chicest combination for every skin tone (and every night out). Wear it matte, or add a gloss: Either way, you’re guaranteed to look gorgeous.
Now that you’ve found your ideal holiday red, click here to get your perfect lip pairing just in time for all those holiday parties!
Last-minute party? No problem! Just use our highly-pigmented Pop Art Extreme – 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette on face and body for this bold reptilian look.
- Prime face & eyes, then apply your favorite BH Cosmetics foundation.
- Contour and highlight using the BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette. Sweep the color that best suits your skin tone from your cheekbones up to ears. Using a lighter color, highlight under eyes, nose, brows, and chin.
- Using a smudge brush & working in a circular motion, apply small dots of white shadow from eyebrows up to your hairline. Do the same from cheekbone to ear. Outline each dot with black liquid eyeliner to create a scaled effect.
- Working in the same pattern, apply bright yellow shadow on top of the white color. Leave some dots whiter and make others more yellow to create depth.
- Use a smudge brush to apply yellow shadow to eyelids, then use a liner brush to apply it under eyes.
- With a blending brush, apply the same yellow shade in horizontal lines across your neck (mimicking a reptilian pattern). Taper the lines to form a “v” shape as you reach the base of your neck, then sweep yellow shadow across each collarbone. Add depth by blending a bright green shadow over the top of each horizontal line, then outline with black liquid eyeliner for a scaled effect.
- Line upper and lower lash lines with black liquid eyeliner, creating a dramatic winged effect. Blend a deep charcoal-colored shadow from undereye to temple, then blend the same shade from inner eyebrow down toward your nose.
- Apply two coats of Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Line lips heavily with Pop Art Lipstick in “Crash”, then blend inward to create an ombre effect.
It’s no secret that we’re obsessed with bold color—and we’ve especially been loving it for fall. Check out our favorite looks below, then use Pop Art Extreme Lip Color Lipstick & our new Pop Art Color Extreme Palette to create your own! We can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with.
- Prime lids and apply brown shimmer eyeshadow into creases
- Apply a blue-brown shade from inner to outer crease, then use a small shader brush to blend toward temples
- Use a flat shadow brush to add a shimmering peach shade, then highlight brow bones with shimmery white shadow
- Apply several coats of Fierce Volume Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Use Contour & Blush 2 to sculpt the perfect cheekbones
- Line lips and apply Pop Art Lipstick in Zoink for a chic neutral finish
- Prime lids and sweep deep purple eyeshadow through the outer crease. Blend towards temples with a tapered blending brush.
- Blend a matte nude shade onto brow bones and a shimmering teal shade onto eyelids
- Use a bullet brush to apply frosty white eyeshadow to inner corners and seafoam green shadow to lower lids
- With an angled liner brush, apply shimmery orange shadow to the lower lid and blend back toward temples.
- Apply several coats of Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara to upper and lower lashes
- Contour temples and cheekbones, then apply Pop Art Lipstick in Pop for the perfect finish.