Have you been dying to get pouty lips like “Pretty Little Liars” star Shay Mitchell?
The always beautiful Taylor Swift has been proving she’s all grown up lately, rocking short-shorts, cutout dresses and dramatic makeup. Most recently the country and pop princess proved she’s as cool as ice in a stunning white halter gown and frosty eye makeup at the FiFi Awards.
Some fans might assume that the breathtakingly beautiful Miranda Kerr doesn’t do much to enhance her natural good looks.
Sure, summer is a great time to put away your dark eyeshadows in exchange for fun pastels and fresh, lighter hues, but is there a way to have your cake and eat it too?
What’s the best thing about summer? (Besides no school, of course). New makeup!
The adorable Emmy Rossum has had her fair share of popular roles, most recently acting as the family matriarch on the hit Showtime series “Shameless.”
The Tony Awards, which honors and celebrates the best in plays and musicals, was invaded by a slew of Hollywood’s finest and many stars, like Anna Kendrick, Scarlett Johansson and Sienna Miller, were a cut above the rest in terms of fashion.
Singer and actress Taylor Swift may claim she’s shy, but her eye makeup at the recent CMT Awards says different.
Young actress Hailee Steinfeld is certainly turning into one to watch on the red carpet. Most recently the adorable brunette wowed the crowds wearing a fresh orange lipstick during the 2013 CFDA Awards in New York City.
Summer time is here! And so are the gorgeous summer looks. Take your eyes on a vacation with these Tropical Sunset Eyes and pair it with a pretty floral dress for summer!
How to get this look:
- Prime eyelids with Eye Primer.
- Using the Angled Shadow Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, take the bright orange shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition and apply to center of lids.
- Using the Tapered Blending Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, take your favorite copper brown shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition and blend into outer crease sweeping upward into brow bone.
- With the Flat EyeLiner Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set, smudge the copper brown shadow from the 120 Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition under lower lashes as an underliner.
- Paint a nice dark line of Gel Eyeliner in Coffee on the upper lash line using the Angled Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set. Using the same products, gently line the inner waterline of each eye.
- Give your cheeks a warm flush with the Bronze/Warm Berry Duo Blush from the BH Duo Blush Palette using the Blush Brush from the 10 Pcs Eco Brush Set.
- Finish off those eyes with your favorite Mascara and add a swipe of shiny BH Lip Gloss in Studious to your lips.
Are you going to try this look? Share it with us on our Facebook Page!