For our August Birthday Beauties, we wanted to celebrate the month of the Peridot! The historical origin of these lovely crystals began with the story of a goddess; notorious for strength and leadership, these precious qualities are now embodied by those born in the 8th month. Recognized by their loving and caring nature, we have perfectly paired our Peace, Love & Mod Lip Gloss and our Foxy Gold Creme Luxe Lipstick to compliment our August birthday’s romantic side. Also, often referred to as the “evening emerald,” our pretty Peridots can capture the essence of this enchanting stone by using the array of colors available in the 120 Color Eyeshadow 1st Edition Palette, and the dazzling sparkle from the Lime Green of our Glitter Collection! Lastly, to tie this look together, our Gel Eyeliners in shades Garden and Fresh will provide an irresistible pop of color to any eye! This gorgeous green goddess look would not be complete without the assistance of our 10 Piece Eco Brush Set!
We spend so much time perfecting our eyeshadow techniques to make them look just-so, but tend to throw on our mascara as quickly as possible without a second thought.
Get gorgeous with a Smoky Summer Eye with a pop of Aqua as an underliner. We have
- Prime eyelids with Eye Primer.
- Sweep light blue shadow from the BH Party Girl Palette over lid.
- Cut the crease with dark grey shadow, also from BH Party Girl Palette. Blend color softly into upper crease using a Blending Brush.
- Take champagne shadow with our Small Eyeshadow Brush and blend onto brow bone.
- Using the Flat Liner Brush, blend the bright aqua shade from the BH Party Girl Palette under the lower lash line as underliner.
- Using the Angle Definer Brush, use the Onyx Gel Eyeliner and create a cat eye shape liner, tapering the line from thin to thick.
- Give the cheeks a peachy glow by taking the Deluxe Blush Brush and applying the peach Blush Duo from the BH Duo Blush Palette. Use the darker peach to contour under cheekbones and pop the lighter peach on apples.
- Finish with your favorite Mascara and Nude-Peach lips
Are you going to try this look? Share with us on our Facebook Page
Lately it seems that bangs have been making a comeback – everyone from Kim Kardashian to Emma Stone has given them a try in the last few months.
Each year Hollywood A-listers gather for Comic-Con in San Diego to celebrate films, comics and science fiction.
While it’s fun to experiment with different types of eyeshadow, for some reason trying out bold hues on your lips is a little more intimidating (something about the overwhelming fear that you’re going to accidentally smudge it and look more like a clown than a Hollywood starlet).
When you’ve just rolled out of bed in the morning and are groggily attempting to perform your makeup routine, you’ve got one thing and one thing only on your mind (besides getting your hands on caffeine, of course): brightening your eyes.
Girls with green eyes are a rare breed, and find themselves in the company of some of Hollywood’s most gorgeous celebrities (Olivia Wilde, anyone?).
When you think “Marilyn Monroe” red lipstick and va-va-va-voom hair may come to mind, but the legendary Hollywood starlet also had a foolproof daytime look that was both classic and chic.
You’ve probably heard the phrase that the “eyebrows are the frame of the face,” which means we don’t have to tell you how important it is to do a little maintenance every now and again.