The wonderful world of makeup is always evolving, giving ladies who love to try new trends plenty to work with.
“Bleeding Love” crooner Leona Lewis recently showed off her flair for fabulous makeup while attending an event at The Body Shop in London.
Say goodbye to dark hues like black, charcoal and deep gray, as stars are proving bold colors are in for spring when it comes to eye makeup.
Kylie Jenner recently stepped out in a unique and show-stopping look at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Selena Gomez showed off her flair for fashion during the recent Kids’ Choice Awards
Our BH San Francisco Palette has gorgeous muted shades that can create a beautiful smoky eye. Get a sophisticated bay area look inspired by the classic city of San Francisco.
1) Prime your lids using the Eye and Lip Primer.
2) Apply a shimmer lilac shade from the BH San Francisco Palette over the lid with your Blending Brush.
3) Use the matte taupe shade on the upper and lower lash line.
4) With your Smudge Brush, apply a shimmer taupe shade from the same palette on to the outer corners & crease. Apply a deep plum shade and then blend out with your Blending Brush.
5) Apply a light blue shade from the same palette for some extra shimmer.
6) Add a few coats of your favorite mascara to finish the look.
7) If you feel like adding some pop to your eyes but don’t feel like wearing bright color shades, try adding a little glitter into the corners of your eye using a Gel Eyeliner with your shade of choice followed by some loose glitter. Pat the glitter on over the Gel Eyeliner using the Small Concealer Brush. For this look, the Loose Glitter. in “Dusty Blue” was used.
Please share images with us of your look created with the San Francisco Palette on our Facebook Page.
Country cutie Carrie Underwood is one of the best dressed women in this music genre.
The weekend is almost here, making it the perfect time to think about what you’ll be wearing to that huge party.
Actress Emilia Clarke dazzles at recent premiere thanks to bold eye makeup.
Spring is just a few days away, meaning it’s time for ladies to figure out what their signature spring and summer look will be.