The annual MTV Movie Awards took place April 14 and stars from both the music and movie world collided for an ultra fabulous fete. Even though this awards show is one of the most laid-back and fun events in all of Hollywood, many gorgeous leading ladies still stepped up their game in the style department.
MTV VJ-turned-reality TV star LaLa Anthony proved she still knows how to stun a red carpet.
Ready for some fun in the sun at the next music festival your attending? Of course you are! We have a gorgeous look for you to try, whether you are planning on going to Coachella, a summer music festival or are just looking to try a festival-inspired look.
- Prime your eyelid using Eye & Lip Primer.
- Use your Blending Brush to apply a bright matte yellow-green shade the 120 Color 3rd Edition Palette on your lid.
- Blend a soft bright coral pink shade into your crease and slightly fade it up toward your brow bone.
- With the Small Smudge Brush, use a matte purple under your lower lashes and then take your Smudge Brush and blend it out into the outer lid and crease.
- Use your Angled Definer Brush and dip it into the Gel Liner in Onyx to line the upper lash line with a cat eye shape.
- Apply your favorite mascara and your favorite lashes.
If you create this look or any other festival-inspired looks, please share it with us on our Facebook page!
Actress Sarah Hyland proved her style worth while attending an event in New York City.
Even if you won’t be tanning for a few more months, there are ways to achieve a gorgeous glow ahead of time.
Spring is officially here, meaning it’s time to ditch the dark eye makeup and lipsticks for fresh and flirty pinks and peaches.
“Call Me Maybe” crooner Carly Rae Jepsen recently proved she isn’t afraid to take risks with her wardrobe or her makeup.
The 48th annual Academy of Country Music Awards recently took place, and even though the night is meant to honor the best in this genre, the style worn by country crooners certainly stole the show.
Blonde beauty Penelope Mitchell is best known for her work in horror and thriller films like “6 Plots” and “Hemlock Grove,” though her natural good looks were all that were on display at a recent event.
When it comes to smokey eye makeup, most ladies grab their favorite black, dark gray and charcoal eyeshadow to achieve the show-stopping look in a flash.