Actress Lily Collins burst onto the scene after her role in “Mirror Mirror.” Even though the film came out a few years ago, it seems Collins has stuck with Snow White’s signature red lipstick ever since.
Since the majority of us aren’t built to rock the runway, the experts at Glamour magazine recently exposed a few of the top makeup tricks from backstage to give everyday ladies a chance to look and feel as fabulous as Gisele.
When it comes to looking fabulous day in and day out, there are many beauty rules that fashionistas must try to follow.
Singer Rita Ora may best be known for breaking Rob Kardashian’s heart, though her love for red lipstick may be a close second.
Model Kate Upton might be known more for her bodacious bod than her girl next door looks, though the latter was on display when she attended the Samsung Spring 2013 Television Line Launch in New York City recently.
Looking to create a gorgeous, radiant look for Spring? We’ve got you covered with our new Loose Glitter Collection, which comes in a range of 20 sparkling colors.
1) Prime your lids using the Eye and Lip Primer.
2) Apply a bright green shade from the 120 Color Palette 4th Edition on your lid.
3) With your Smudge Brush, apply a black shade from the same palette on to the crease and the lower lash line. Apply an orange shade above the crease and then blend out with your Blending Brush.
5) Apply a white shade from the same palette for some extra shimmer on your brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
6) Apply a lime green Loose Glitter on the lid to add some sparkle to your lid. Then, add a black Loose Glitter on the crease of the black shadow area. Last, add our Loose Glitter in Pearl on your inner corners.
7) Finish off the look with a few coats of mascara or your favorite eyelashes.
Tell us what is your favorite shade of our Loose Glitters and what look will you be trying with it?
Please share images with us of your look created with our Glitter Collection on our Facebook Page.
The wonderful world of makeup is always evolving, giving ladies who love to try new trends plenty to work with.
“Bleeding Love” crooner Leona Lewis recently showed off her flair for fabulous makeup while attending an event at The Body Shop in London.
Say goodbye to dark hues like black, charcoal and deep gray, as stars are proving bold colors are in for spring when it comes to eye makeup.
Kylie Jenner recently stepped out in a unique and show-stopping look at the Kids’ Choice Awards.