We spend so much time perfecting our eyeshadow techniques to make them look just-so, but tend to throw on our mascara as quickly as possible without a second thought.
Get gorgeous with a Smoky Summer Eye with a pop of Aqua as an underliner. We have
- Prime eyelids with Eye Primer.
- Sweep light blue shadow from the BH Party Girl Palette over lid.
- Cut the crease with dark grey shadow, also from BH Party Girl Palette. Blend color softly into upper crease using a Blending Brush.
- Take champagne shadow with our Small Eyeshadow Brush and blend onto brow bone.
- Using the Flat Liner Brush, blend the bright aqua shade from the BH Party Girl Palette under the lower lash line as underliner.
- Using the Angle Definer Brush, use the Onyx Gel Eyeliner and create a cat eye shape liner, tapering the line from thin to thick.
- Give the cheeks a peachy glow by taking the Deluxe Blush Brush and applying the peach Blush Duo from the BH Duo Blush Palette. Use the darker peach to contour under cheekbones and pop the lighter peach on apples.
- Finish with your favorite Mascara and Nude-Peach lips
Are you going to try this look? Share with us on our Facebook Page
Lately it seems that bangs have been making a comeback – everyone from Kim Kardashian to Emma Stone has given them a try in the last few months.
Each year Hollywood A-listers gather for Comic-Con in San Diego to celebrate films, comics and science fiction.
While it’s fun to experiment with different types of eyeshadow, for some reason trying out bold hues on your lips is a little more intimidating (something about the overwhelming fear that you’re going to accidentally smudge it and look more like a clown than a Hollywood starlet).
When you’ve just rolled out of bed in the morning and are groggily attempting to perform your makeup routine, you’ve got one thing and one thing only on your mind (besides getting your hands on caffeine, of course): brightening your eyes.
Girls with green eyes are a rare breed, and find themselves in the company of some of Hollywood’s most gorgeous celebrities (Olivia Wilde, anyone?).
When you think “Marilyn Monroe” red lipstick and va-va-va-voom hair may come to mind, but the legendary Hollywood starlet also had a foolproof daytime look that was both classic and chic.
You’ve probably heard the phrase that the “eyebrows are the frame of the face,” which means we don’t have to tell you how important it is to do a little maintenance every now and again.
If you have lighter features or fairer skin, sometimes a traditional smokey eye can be a bit too much (not to mention the fact that it’s not exactly the best look for daytime).