Show off your patriotism and your creative freedom with this 4th of July Eye Look!
How to get the look:
1. Prep eyelids with a thin layer of Correcting Eye Primer or Lip and Eye Primer using your fingers or Angled Eyeshadow Brush.
2. Using your Angled Eyeshadow Brush lightly contour your eye crease with the soft warm brown shade from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette.
3. Highlight the upper browbone and inner corner of eye with the white shimmer shade in the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette using your Small Smudge Brush.
4. Place the yellow gold shade from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette on the center of your lid using the Round Angled Blending Brush.
5. With the Small Smudge Brush, take some of the matte red eyeshadow from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette and blend sharply into inner eye crease and outer eye crease. Sweep shadow beyond the outer corner your eyes at an angle to achieve the perfect swooping band of patriotic color.
6. Using your Angled Definer Brush stroke a band of bold blue shimmer eyeshadow from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette across your lower lash line and extend the line to parallel your swoop of red eyeshadow, being careful to leave a few millimeters of room for your white line of glitter in between.
7. Line your inner water line with BH Eye Crayon in Shadow.
8. Line your upper lash line with BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
9. Add your finishing stripe of white in between your red and blue shadow lines using the white shimmer shade in the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette.
10. Use your favorite glitter adhesive with the BH Loose Glitter in Platinum to add sparkle to your inner corners and your white stripe!
Let us know if your planning on creating a Red, White & Blue Look for Independence Day! Share your look with us on Facebook!
Organizing your makeup bag can be tricky, particularly if you’re as obsessed with the latest looks as we are!
If you’ve mastered the application of bronzer but are thinking that you should give blush a try, you may be wondering which hue would look best with your skin tone.
It can be hard to avoid having shiny skin in the summer, as the temperatures rise and you can’t help but get a little sweaty in the heat.
Your friends may have been hitting the tanning beds all winter to get a little color, but too many UV rays can be dangerous, which is why pale skin is in this summer!
We all spend plenty of time testing out the latest eyeshadow palettes and trying to get our makeup to look just-so, but a gorgeous face starts with the perfect frame, and that’s where your eyebrows come in.
The BH Cosmetics False Eyelash Collection is back in stock! Ready to add extra lash allure to your eyeshadow looks with your favorite BH False Eyelashes? Get started here to pick out your favorite styles! All BH False Eyelashes include a mini fast drying glue adhesive! Here’s an overview of what makes each BH False […]
Kate Middleton may be a married to a prince, but she has to perfect her beauty routine just like everyone else (rumor has it she did her own makeup on her wedding day).
Sure, we like to experiment with makeup because it’s fun, but let’s admit it, a little part of us wants to be noticed by boys too, right?