Get HUGE volume in just a few strokes: Our multitasking Fierce Volume Mascara takes your lashes to the limit! This revolutionary mascara gives you big-time volume in seconds flat! The rich ultra-black formula plumps lashes from root to tip, and the pro-inspired brush does triple duty: The flat side coats lashes for maximum volume, bristles lengthen each lash individually, and the spiked tip lets you define every last lash.
Meet our must-have nude palette—and see what makes it so special! Soft, chic, a little bit sultry: Our brand-new Nude Rose Palette lets you create the perfect look for any occasion. Here’s a behind-the-scenes peek at what inspired us!
We took our inspiration from just about everywhere! We’re in sunny southern California, which means that vibrant sunsets and golden hues are always on our minds. And we’re loving chic florals for fall—so we headed to the flower market and sought out shades inspired by our favorite blooms, then added deep complementary hues for day-to-night versatility. We were even inspired by texture: Each shade is as soft as it looks, so you can blend and highlight effortlessly.
The final result: Our chicest palette yet. In addition to the essential neutral hues and petal-soft texture, we added tons of luxe details—like a professional-quality dual-sided soft eyeshadow brush/smudge brush that puts tons of looks at your fingertips. We even included an easy step-by-step guide to the perfect day and night look. Last but not least, we finished it off with a custom-molded metal case and full-sized mirror. In short, it’s gorgeous!
Rich hues, velvety textures: Matte eyeshadow + jewel-toned hues are a perfect fall pairing! These gem-inspired matte looks we created with the Modern Mattes-28 Color Eyeshadow Palette are guaranteed to make you the center of attention.
- Start by priming lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep a light pink shadow onto outer lid
- Use a tapered blending brush to blend medium plum shadow from inner to outer crease
- Use a pencil brush to smudge deep plum shadow into outer lid, crease, and lower lash line
- Finish by lining eyes with gel eyeliner pencil in black
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep neutral tan shadow through crease with a tapered blending brush
- Define outer crease using grey shadow and a pencil brush
- Apply light blue shadow all over lid
- Line lower lashes with deep sapphire-blue shadow and smudge
- Finish upper lash line with a thin wing of liquid eyeliner
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep light pink shadow onto brow bones with a blending brush
- Blend deep coral shadow into creases
- Apply medium pink shadow to the center of lids
- Blend brown shadow into inner and outer corners and up into crease, then use it to line lower lashes
- Finish upper lash line with a bold wing of brown liquid eyeliner
On her blog, GirlFabulousBlog, Tania says:
“This product gives the most natural finish on a brow that I have ever seen. […] Once I swatched it on my hand the consistency smoothed out and it glided across my skin. This product gives the most natural finish on a brow that I have ever seen. I tend to use gel liner in brown and a powder to fill them in for a more natural look but, this product is the best of both worlds. It gives the most hair like look that I have ever encountered.”
Read can read the rest of her review here.
Put a chic spin on your fall look: We’re loving Carli Bybel’s mauve smokey eye. It’s perfect for date night and beyond, and it’s easy to create with the Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette!
Create the perfect complexion in seconds with Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer! Each kit includes five creamy concealer and corrector shades that blend together for a flawless full-coverage finish. This must-have kit includes three skin-tone concealer shades, a peach/orange corrector, and a yellow corrector—perfect for covering any imperfection!
Watch the video to learn more about this beauty essential.
As an editor on the blog, TheSassyEditor, Sharmin Says,
“I was looking for a brush set that includes face and eye brushes and something easy on the pocket. After reviewing millions of brush sets on Youtube, BH Studio line is a total package moreover because I was lucky to bag a great deal on their website where the Studio Pro line was discounted for $24 originally priced at $60, guess what I was all smiles. I must say all those brushes are so soft just made for your skin.”
You can read her two part review on the 18 Piece Studio Pro Brush Set here!
Late sleeper? No worries: here’s your guide to the perfect face in just a few minutes.
- Use your favorite foundation to create the perfect base. Try Studio Pro HD Foundation and the Studio Pro Beauty Sponge.
- Sweep a few coats of mascara onto upper and lower lashes. Try Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara.
- Add the perfect glow with a soft neutral blush.
- Blend a neutral brown eyeshadow from lid to crease.
- Finish the look with your favorite lip gloss. Try Forever Nude Aqua Gloss in “Honeysuckle.”
- Use both primer & foundation to create the perfect base. Try Studio Pro Foundation Primer with the Studio Pro HD Foundation.
- Cover any imperfections with your favorite concealer. Try Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer.
- Use an all-in-one palette to highlight, contour, and add a rosy flush. Try the Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Contour, Blush, & Highlight Palette.
- Prime lids (we used Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer), then apply a light-hued eyeshadow to your browbone and a mid-tone shade to the crease and lower lash line. Try the Sixth Edition – 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
- Define your eyebrows with a quick sweep of brow gel. Our Flawless Brow Gel works wonders.
- Use a gel pencil to define your upper lash line, then smudge for a smokey finish. We used Party Girl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in “Chase”.
- Curl lashes and apply 2-3 coats of mascara. We used Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara.
- Line lips, then finish the look with your favorite nude lipstick. Our faves are the Waterproof Lip Liner in “Nude” and Creme Luxe Lipstick in “Forever Nude”.
- Use both primer & foundation to create the perfect base.
- Cover any imperfections with your favorite concealer.
- Use an all-in-one palette to highlight, contour, and add a rosy flush.
- Set your complexion with a quick dusting of sheer powder. Our favorite is the Studio Pro HD Powder.
- Prime lids, then create an easy smokey eye: Use a light shade on your brow bone, apply a mid-tone shadow to your crease and lower lash line, then blend a deep hue from the outer corners of your lid to your crease.
- Define and set your brows using a brow pencil and a quick sweep of gel. We love using the Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil with Flawless Brow Gel in “Clear”.
- Use your favorite liquid liner to create the perfect cat eye. Try BH Liquid Eyeliner.
- To amp up the drama, apply false lashes (plus a couple coats of mascara). These “Sassy” lashes are to die for.
- Line your lips & apply your favorite lipstick shade
- Give your look all-day staying power with a makeup setting spray. The Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray works wonders!
On her blog, VeenazKit, Veena explains the correct way to correct and conceal! Veena says,
“A very common issue every woman faces is how to use concealer to hide even the tiniest imperfection on the face. This is something I struggled for few months, though, to be honest I don’t really have that much of problem with my skin like dark circles, blemishes etc but it bothers me when I apply make up and my face’s color is not even. That’s where my hunt started. Played and experimented with plenty of concealers from drugstore to high-end but none satisfied. I always find that “ashy” shade after applying concealer under myI saw the video that went viral where the girl used red lipstick for her dark circles, I tired it. LOL I looked like a person who didn’t get food for 3 days. So I thought why not try lighter than red. So I Googled and that’s where I got an idea. So today I’ll share with you guys what I’ve been doing and I’m keeping it very simple and easy with not much use of technical terms.”
Read the in depth article on her blog!
Short on time? Hey, it happens. Check out our favorite gorgeous-in-seconds beauty hacks for the perfect look—with zero fuss. We used BH Liquid Foundation We used Bombshell Bronze in Siren
We used Creme Luxe Lipstick in Tea Time
We used False Eyelashes in Natural
We used Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer