We are pleased to announce the 10 lucky winners of our #BH1Milli Giveaway! If your Instagram handle is listed above, please send us a direct message to find out how to claim your prizes. Thank you to all who participated!
It’s official: We’ve hit a MILLION Instagram followers, and we’re ready to celebrate!
Your enthusiasm & support have been a huge part of our success, so we’re giving away 10 gift boxes packed with our most-loved items:
Modern Mattes – 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Professional Blush Palette
Studded Couture – 12 Piece Brush Set
Color Lock Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in True Heart
Waterproof Lip Liner in Delight
Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara
Here’s how to enter:
– Post a photo of your latest look to Instagram (be sure your picture includes the BH Cosmetics products you used; you must use at least one to qualify. Please also make sure your profile is public)!
– Hashtag your entry with #BH1Milli
– Entries may be submitted beginning on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 and ending on Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM PT
– Winners will be announced via Instagram by 5:00 PM PT on Friday, January 8, 2016. You can see a full version of the rules here.
We can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with!
Party season is here—and we’ve been on the hunt for the perfect red lip! After experimenting with a TON of shades, we found the chicest combination for every skin tone (and every night out). Wear it matte, or add a gloss: Either way, you’re guaranteed to look gorgeous.
Now that you’ve found your ideal holiday red, click here to get your perfect lip pairing just in time for all those holiday parties!
We’re all about the holidays—so we’ve been celebrating with a new steal each day! There are still 7 more steals to go—so get started on Instagram or learn more below.
Here’s how it works:
Each day, a different item will be secretly marked down somewhere on the site with a special icon.
To find each day’s steal, visit us on Instagram and look for the day’s secret icon and a helpful hint (we’ll post it at 9:00AM PST).
You have until 9:00PM PST to find & purchase the item on our site!
If you miss it, don’t worry—there’ll be a new steal daily, now through Christmas Day!
Have fun—and happy hunting!
The 12 DAYS OF STEALS promotion will feature a different discount each day beginning on December 14, 2015 and ending on December 25, 2015. Each steal will be valid from 9:00AM PST to 9:00PM PST on the date that it is posted. No discount will be applied to purchases made outside this promotional window. Not valid on prior purchases.
To find each day’s steal, visit BH Cosmetics’ or check our
Instagram to see the day’s icon and a hint. Limit 1 steal product per order. While supplies last.
The holidays are here, and we’ve got something for everyone on your list! Take the quiz below to see all your besties’ beauty personalities—and a list of what they’ll love to unwrap!
Shopping for the GLAM GIRL?
Glitter, shine, bright colors: Glam Girls love it all! Get her something that sparkles… she’s guaranteed to love it!
Shopping for the WILD CARD?
Whether it’s purple lipstick, neon shadow, or body paint, the Wild Card is ready to try anything! Give your fave trendsetter something she can go wild with.
Shopping for the NATURAL BEAUTY?
Cool and carefree, the Natural Beauty is all about makeup that fits her lifestyle. She’ll love neutrals, glosses—anything that lets her natural glow shine through!
Shopping for the SOPHISTICATE?
Powerful, confident, classic. Sound familiar? The Sophisticate always looks stylish, because she sticks with her staples—so gift her with something chic and timeless.
Now that you’ve done the quiz, shop the products fit for your personality in the official BH Holiday Gift Guide.
The votes are in, and the winners of the #BeBootiful15 Halloween Makeup Contest are sharifaeasmin, eva.lamorte, and pinkperception! Congratulations to our gorgeous winners, and thanks to everyone who participated and voted. We loved seeing the gorgeous (and spooky, and scary) looks you created!
We also want to apologize for the miscommunications and frustration that some of you experienced! This was our first Instagram contest, and it was definitely a learning experience. We’ll have all the bugs worked out next time. Thanks for sticking with us!
On her blog, BeautyBox411, Kristen says,
“I’m just going to say it…I’m obsessed with this palette. BH Cosmetics has come out with the most beautiful selection of baked illuminators and bronzers. The Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette is my favorite. They can be used wet or dry on your face, your eyes or even your body. Great for contouring and highlighting, this palette is my everyday go to that just adds a little extra something to finish a look.”
You can read more here!
Create gorgeous looks for any occasion with the Nude Rose – 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette! Featuring the perfect collection of au naturale neutrals in matte and satin finishes, it puts a soft modern twist on the naked-eye trend. It comes in a sleek metal case, and includes a professional full-size brush for on-the-go touch-ups!
Watch the video to learn more about this luxe must-have.
Last-minute party? No problem! Just use our highly-pigmented Pop Art Extreme – 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette on face and body for this bold reptilian look.
- Prime face & eyes, then apply your favorite BH Cosmetics foundation.
- Contour and highlight using the BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette. Sweep the color that best suits your skin tone from your cheekbones up to ears. Using a lighter color, highlight under eyes, nose, brows, and chin.
- Using a smudge brush & working in a circular motion, apply small dots of white shadow from eyebrows up to your hairline. Do the same from cheekbone to ear. Outline each dot with black liquid eyeliner to create a scaled effect.
- Working in the same pattern, apply bright yellow shadow on top of the white color. Leave some dots whiter and make others more yellow to create depth.
- Use a smudge brush to apply yellow shadow to eyelids, then use a liner brush to apply it under eyes.
- With a blending brush, apply the same yellow shade in horizontal lines across your neck (mimicking a reptilian pattern). Taper the lines to form a “v” shape as you reach the base of your neck, then sweep yellow shadow across each collarbone. Add depth by blending a bright green shadow over the top of each horizontal line, then outline with black liquid eyeliner for a scaled effect.
- Line upper and lower lash lines with black liquid eyeliner, creating a dramatic winged effect. Blend a deep charcoal-colored shadow from undereye to temple, then blend the same shade from inner eyebrow down toward your nose.
- Apply two coats of Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Line lips heavily with Pop Art Lipstick in “Crash”, then blend inward to create an ombre effect.