Last-minute party? No problem! Just use our highly-pigmented Pop Art Extreme – 24 Color Pressed Pigment Palette on face and body for this bold reptilian look.
- Prime face & eyes, then apply your favorite BH Cosmetics foundation.
- Contour and highlight using the BH Cosmetics Contour & Blush Palette. Sweep the color that best suits your skin tone from your cheekbones up to ears. Using a lighter color, highlight under eyes, nose, brows, and chin.
- Using a smudge brush & working in a circular motion, apply small dots of white shadow from eyebrows up to your hairline. Do the same from cheekbone to ear. Outline each dot with black liquid eyeliner to create a scaled effect.
- Working in the same pattern, apply bright yellow shadow on top of the white color. Leave some dots whiter and make others more yellow to create depth.
- Use a smudge brush to apply yellow shadow to eyelids, then use a liner brush to apply it under eyes.
- With a blending brush, apply the same yellow shade in horizontal lines across your neck (mimicking a reptilian pattern). Taper the lines to form a “v” shape as you reach the base of your neck, then sweep yellow shadow across each collarbone. Add depth by blending a bright green shadow over the top of each horizontal line, then outline with black liquid eyeliner for a scaled effect.
- Line upper and lower lash lines with black liquid eyeliner, creating a dramatic winged effect. Blend a deep charcoal-colored shadow from undereye to temple, then blend the same shade from inner eyebrow down toward your nose.
- Apply two coats of Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Line lips heavily with Pop Art Lipstick in “Crash”, then blend inward to create an ombre effect.