Hanukkah is here, and for those who celebrate, that means, lighting the menorah, latkes and of course, Hanukkah parties galore!! Instead of just going with the usual black smoky eye, why not get a little festive and opt for a smoky eye with a beautiful blue and teal twist!!!
Just follow the steps below, as outlined by BH Cosmetics’ makeup artist, for this beautiful Hanukkah eye makeup look, and you will be sure to have everybody complimenting you all night!
1. Prep and prime the eye area using BH Cosmetics’ Eye and Lip Primer.
2. Apply the BH Eye Crayon in “Heavenly” to the upper lid and blend, slightly, with your finger into the crease.
3. Find the dark navy shade in the 60 Color Day & Night Palette or the 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette and apply into the outer corner and crease of the eye with a Blending Brush.
4. Using a Flat Blending Brush, apply a lighter shade of blue (from either palette), to the entire lid, and blend up into the crease.
5. Apply the BH Eye Crayon in “Crystal” to the inner corner and waterline.
6. Line the upper lash line with the Gel Eyeliner in “Atlantic” using the Angled Definer Brush.
7. Finish with some mascara and a nude gloss.
Let the Hanukkah festivities begin!!!!
During New York Fashion Week, women can learn a great deal about the hottest beauty trends. Designers create and execute makeup looks for models to strut down the runway and display the trends for everyone to see. Some of the beauty trends from last week’s fashion show are bright and daring, while others are more […]
A smoky eye is one of the most iconic makeup techniques. It can transform your look from plain to pretty, from simple to sultry. But simply doing the same smoky eye over and over can get boring and predictable! You want to stand out from the rest, don’t you? Spice up your style with […]
We follow a lot of young celebs that set the trends in fashion and beauty with bright & bold statements, but we shouldn’t forget about the girls that keep it simple. For example, I love seeing Nikki Reed on the red carpet. Her makeup is usually warm and romantic, which is a breath of fresh […]
It’s here, it’s here! Our 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette is now available to purchase on our site, on sale too! This Smoky Eye Palette isn’t like the others you’ve seen. It has a variety of colors that will suit any event, mood, or need! Take a look at a few up-close & personal shots: […]