Current Open Positions:
Click on the position you are interested in, click the apply button and upload your resume and cover letter for review. If your experience and qualifications are a match we will contact you as soon as possible.
Experience: Not Applicable
Employment Type: Full-time
Want to join a highly-successful E-commerce & Color Cosmetics Company? BH Cosmetics is seeking a highly-motivated Purchasing Assistant to join our Team!
- Enter, update and maintain Purchase Orders in accounting system.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and negotiate better pricing and terms.
- Using established reporting guidelines and spreadsheets, produce a Buy Analysis for review by Management Team.
- Maintain Product Standard for quality check on incoming shipments.
- Assist with inventory control and creating procedures for best practice control measures.
- Maintain Bill of Materials for all Inventory Items.
- Review commercial shipping and freight documents: request updates/corrections as needed.
- Coordinate domestic and international shipping with vendors and Freight Forwarders.
- Maintain all files, records, and reports pertaining to Purchase Orders, Freight, and Receiving of Goods.
- Prepare reports, work on additional projects, and other duties as assigned.
- Purchasing, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Logistics
- International Freight or Logistics Coordination
- Must have high level of math skills and be comfortable with complex calculations
- Must have strong computer skills including Excel, Word
- Accounting systems (e.g. QuickBooks, MAS90/200, SAP)
- Must have excellent written and oral communication
- Attention to detail, organization, and ability to follow instructions
Call Center Manager- Customer Service
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Want to join a highly-successful E-commerce & Color Cosmetics Company? BH Cosmetics is seeking a highly-motivated Call Center Manager to oversee its growing customer service team!
- Ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
- Develop & recommend customer service personnel, hours & future guidance/projections on team size.
- Develop & implement Customer Service Guidelines.
- Facilitate implementation of Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Hire, develop, train & mentor Customer Service Reps
- Keep team up-to-date on new sales, promotions, coupons, new product launches & inventory levels.
- Ensure returns, missing products & replacements are properly tracked & shipped in a timely fashion.
- Maintain & update website help sections.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, & re-designing processes; establish & communicate service metrics; analyze results & implement changes.
- Demonstrate visible leadership & provide proactive support to the customer service team. Encourage strong teamwork & conduct frequent inspections, reviews & behavioral observations.
- Ensure that systems are in place that recognize, reinforce & reward Customer Service Reps that achieve great results.
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times & that the appropriate safety regulations & policies are complied with.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a call center (managing 10 or more reps).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- required.
- Skills in communication, staff leadership & motivation- required.
- Strong writing & grammar skills- required.
- Strong phone etiquette- required.
- Desk.com experience- a plus.
- Gmail experience- a plus.
- Basecamp experience- a plus.
- Magento experience- a plus.
- Bilingual- a plus.
Videography & Video Editing Interns
Employment Type: Part-time
Want to build your resume this summer? Want to join a highly-successful e-commerce company that moves buyers through engaging video content? BH Cosmetics is seeking highly-motivated Videography Interns for its growing e-commerce company. We need energetic and hungry individuals that can keep pace with our rapidly expanding company and viewership. At BH Cosmetics you will join an elite online team dedicated to creating high-quality experiences for each and every customer!
Videography & Video Editing Interns will work with our team to produce media content for our blog, YouTube channel and website properties.
- Produce & edit weekly content
- Cover local events (trade shows, promotional parties, etc.)
- 16 minimum hours on-site per week
- Help manage shooting schedule
- Acquire & maintain props for shoot
- Create sets & design shoot themes
- Manage content & video catalog
- Currently in school for a degree in videography or cinematography (recent graduates accepted)
- Self-starter & Team player
- Experience with videography and video edit
- Ability to help train other staff on video basics
- Strong understanding of light & sound- required
- Experience with still photography abilities a plus
- Fashion and/or Beauty Experience a plus
- Knowledge of iMovie Editing Suites a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Editing Suites a plus
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro a plus
- Easy access to video-editing software a plus
- Previous experience filming YouTube shorts or Tutorials- a plus
We offer college credit to all interns, in addition to rewards for outstanding work. Interns will be looked at for future career opportunities!
Videography & Video Editing Interns have the potential to grow into a paid position however, at this time BH Cosmetics can offer school credit, work experience and the chance to add BH Cosmetics as a client on your resume or reel as compensation for your time.
Social Media Interns
Employment Type: Part-time
Want to build your resume this summer? Want to join a highly-successful e-commerce company that leads the makeup market in social media content & outreach? BH Cosmetics is seeking highly-motivated Social Media Interns for its growing e-commerce company. We need energetic and hungry individuals that can keep pace with our rapidly expanding company and viewership. At BH Cosmetics you will join an elite social media program dedicated to creating high-quality experiences for each and every customer! Note that this position requires work on site, so candidates must reside in the Los Angeles area.
- Learn to create content & engage followers on social media properties: Facebook, Twitter , Tumblr, Pinterest & Instagram
- Contact & build relationship with influential bloggers & Youtube gurus
- Coordinate product reviews and giveaways
- Update key marketing documents & databases
- Keep up with online marketing & social media trends
- Some work and/or internship experience
- Uses social media in everyday life
- Strong reading & writing skills
- Available at least 3 days, 12-15 hours per week
We offer college credit to all interns, in addition to rewards for outstanding work.
Interns will be looked at for future career opportunities!
Media Production Intern
Employment Type: Part-time
BH Cosmetics is seeking a Media Production Intern w/ Makeup Artistry Skills to assist our Media Production team. Our Media Production team works creatively to produce photos and videos that are used both on our website, our YouTube channel and across all social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The Media Production Intern would handle duties such as, but not limited to the following:
-Preparing scripts for video shoots.
-Preparing shot lists for video and photo shoots
-Scheduling and planning video and photo shoots
-Preparing and organizing props, supplies, and wardrobe for video and photo shoots
-Researching makeup trends and beauty tutorials
-Designing makeup looks for video and photo tutorials
-Reviewing photographs and videos for quality before being approved for web use.
-Assist with production on set: applying makeup to models, dressing and grooming models, staging cosmetic products, swatching cosmetic products and supervising scripts and shot lists.
-Shopping for props, supplies, and craft service items.
-Creating and keeping a production calendar.
-Following up with Video Directors and Photographers on final delivery of media.
-General office: shipping, filing, faxing, clean/organizing, etc.
If you're a student looking to gain experience in a Media Production and use your Makeup Artistry Skills to help create fun and entertaining content, then send in your resume today. We're looking to fill the position immediately!