Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set
- Cruelty Free Synthetic Brushes
- Easy to Clean
- High Functionality
Here are some tips on how to clean your makeup brushes.
1. Using the BH Studio Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner, spray onto a tissue or directly onto the brush hairs and lightly stroke the brushes across the tissue. Repeat by spraying the hairs again if necessary until there is no remaining color left on the tissue. Make sure the brush hairs are always pointing downward - this will help prevent any liquid from getting into the ferrule (metal part) or down into the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules. Rinsing with water is not required.
2. After you have thoroughly cleansed your brush, gently brush them on a clean tissue or paper towel to remove any excess brush cleaner. Lay them on a paper towel, tissue or regular towel to dry on their side. At this point, it’s a good idea to reshape the brush to prevent splaying. Lay kabuki brushes and any other stand-up brush on their side. Never let them dry with brush hairs up in a brush holder. The liquid can run down into the ferrule and over time will break down the glue holding the brush together.
3. Lastly, let brushes dry completely before using. Dry time will vary, depending on size and brush density.
(based on 351 reviews)
- Soft Bristles (271)
- Easy To Use (251)
- Great Design (231)
- Functional (210)
- Compact (107)
- None (22)
- Sheds (21)
- Bulky (9)
- NO CONS (3)
- Packaging (2)
- Everyday (261)
- Going Out (192)
- Travel (141)
- Daily Use (13)
- Oily Skin (10)
Reviewed by 85 customers
from New Jersey
- Amazing Brushes
I love this set. All the brushes can be used in different parts of the face but the only thing I don't like it that are small! I thought the bigger brushes are going to be the same size than others sets that I bought but no. However, I love this product !! Good job BH Cosmetics...
By HAPPY customer
from Vancouver, Canada
- Everyday use easy application easy wash super soft on the skin
- None that I have noticed so far
- Everyday use
best set of affordable brushes I have bought in a very long time. I would definitely recommend this.
from Montreal, Canada
I am ABSOLUTELY in love with my brushes. I asked for the 2nd set for xmas. You will never see me in MAC or Sephora buying a brush again! These brushes are equivalent in quality. I'm beyond happy with the product and have been going around all my ladies telling them to ORDER THESE BRUSHES!!!!
- Perfect for everyday use!
- My opinion
- Zero cons
- They apply smoothly !
I have spent so much on high end Brushes! These are perfect and ideal for the use!
- Awesome price too
- They are so soft and apply makeup so perfect
- One of the brushes were shedding
I love this brush set they are super soft and apply makeup like a charm. Only complaint is that one of the brushes were losing hair i just hope they all dont do that after washing. The others seem to be fine and packed in the handles pretty well though. Overall great for the price!