Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set
- Cruelty Free Synthetic Brushes
- Easy to Clean
- High Functionality
Here are some tips on how to clean your makeup brushes.
1. Using the BH Studio Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner, spray onto a tissue or directly onto the brush hairs and lightly stroke the brushes across the tissue. Repeat by spraying the hairs again if necessary until there is no remaining color left on the tissue. Make sure the brush hairs are always pointing downward - this will help prevent any liquid from getting into the ferrule (metal part) or down into the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules. Rinsing with water is not required.
2. After you have thoroughly cleansed your brush, gently brush them on a clean tissue or paper towel to remove any excess brush cleaner. Lay them on a paper towel, tissue or regular towel to dry on their side. At this point, it’s a good idea to reshape the brush to prevent splaying. Lay kabuki brushes and any other stand-up brush on their side. Never let them dry with brush hairs up in a brush holder. The liquid can run down into the ferrule and over time will break down the glue holding the brush together.
3. Lastly, let brushes dry completely before using. Dry time will vary, depending on size and brush density.
(based on 377 reviews)
- Soft Bristles (273)
- Easy To Use (257)
- Great Design (232)
- Functional (211)
- Compact (107)
- None (24)
- Sheds (22)
- Bulky (10)
- NO CONS (3)
- Packaging (2)
- Everyday (263)
- Going Out (193)
- Travel (142)
- Daily Use (14)
- Oily Skin (10)
Reviewed by 85 customers
- Easy To Use
- Great for beginners
- Takes awhile to dry after cleaning
- Every Day
This is my first real makeup brush kit that I have ever bought. I purschased this over a year and a half ago and my brushes are still going strong. Very easy to wash, dry great and easy to use.
By Gorgeous N Nursing
from Inglewood Ca
- Like the way they are made and very easy to clean
- They are firm and soft at the same time
- There should maybe be a guide that each brush is good for
The box was really nice and I was very impressed I got these and the other set and I am in love
By ITZEL RAMOS
- none yet
I got these at the Marshalls store and I grabbed them so far they are great brushes and I am planning to go back and get more.
Im beauty blogger so If i want people trust i should support the products that deserve support .. This brushes really needs support its SO this kit gorgeous my Ultimate brushes for liquid and creamy products.However, this quality with affordable price what should i say only well doneBH cosmetics... Im strongly advise them for makeup artist and for begginers.