36 pc Ultimate Brush Set
Eyebrow Brush, Spoolie Brush, Small Fan Brush, Shadow Sponge Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Angled Liner Brush, Rounded Liner Brush, Bent Eyeliner, Brush, Small Smudger Brush, Small Angled Liner Brush, Small Rounded Liner Brush, Flat Liner Brush, Eyeliner Smudger, Round Angled Smudge Brush, Lip Brush, Concealer Brush, Short Smudger Brush, Small Concealer Brush, Smudge Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Crease Brush, Flat Shadow Brush, Round Flat Shader Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Angled Shadow, Brush, Blending Brush, Short Shadow Brush, Angled Blending Brush, Large Shadow Brush, Foundation Brush, Small Blush Brush, Large Angled Blush Brush, Highlight & Contour Brush, Duo Fiber Stippling Brush, Powder Brush, and Large Fan Brush
Here are some tips on how to clean your makeup brushes.
1. Using the BH Studio Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner, spray onto a tissue or directly onto the brush hairs and lightly stroke the brushes across the tissue. Repeat by spraying the hairs again if necessary until there is no remaining color left on the tissue. Make sure the brush hairs are always pointing downward - this will help prevent any liquid from getting into the ferrule (metal part) or down into the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules. Rinsing with water is not required.
2. After you have thoroughly cleansed your brush, gently brush them on a clean tissue or paper towel to remove any excess brush cleaner. Lay them on a paper towel, tissue or regular towel to dry on their side. At this point, it’s a good idea to reshape the brush to prevent splaying. Lay kabuki brushes and any other stand-up brush on their side. Never let them dry with brush hairs up in a brush holder. The liquid can run down into the ferrule and over time will break down the glue holding the brush together.
3. Lastly, let brushes dry completely before using. Dry time will vary, depending on size and brush density.
(based on 279 reviews)
- Good Value (104)
- Soft Bristles (103)
- Easy To Use (95)
- Functional (73)
- Great Design (71)
- None (21)
- Sheds (17)
- Bulky (13)
- No Names On Brushes (5)
- Initial Smell (2)
- Everyday (106)
- Daily Use (88)
- Going Out (69)
- Special Occasions (66)
- Normal Skin (51)
Reviewed by 85 customers
from La, ca
- These are good quality brushes and they have so many
- A lot of the eye brushes were shader brushes
- I wish there was more blending brushes
- The possibilities are endless
- You can you the brush for whatever you feel is best
Good quality brushes and for a good price, definitely recommend washing the brushes before using them
from Portland, OR
I wasn't sure about this since the brushes were so cheap, but I needed smaller detailing brushes for my eyes so I went for it. I am REALLY impressed with these brushes! They are soft and they work great! I like the blending crease brush more than my one from Sephora! I want to get a second set so I can have one set out on my counter in cups and have the other all packed up for backup/travel. I like them that much! The value is just incredible.
from Brooklyn, New York
- Best of all is i got an eye brush set free
- Highly recommend this brush set and its definitely work the price
- Just got my brush set this week and every single brush works perfectly
- So in love with these brushes
- No complaints at all
- Love my eye brushes
Just got my brush set this week and every single brush works perfectly, so in love with these brushes. Highly recommend this brush set and its definitely work the price. Best of all is i got an eye brush set free. :)
By Dianna Smith
from Lake Havasu City, AZ United States
- Better than Mac!!!
- Good quality
- Great Price
- Work perfectly
Work perfectly, good quality, great price, Better than Mac!!! These are the best quality brushes I have ever used. Absolutely love them!! If you were leery about them, do yourself a favor and buy a set for you AND your best friend, She will think you paid a FORTUNE for these. You will NOT be disappointed. I promise :)
When I first purchased this brush set, I was very hectic because the price was so cheap but I am on a budget so I though "Might as well give it a shot". Let me just say that if you are questioning to buy it, BUY IT! This is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The brushes are soft, they blend everything well, and they have so many different uses for them! I love every single brush in the set! (except for the foundation brush, it leaves streaks) but all the other ones are perfect. One bad brush doesn't do any harm. I cannot get over how amazing these brushes are. When you first open the brushes, only 3 or 4 shed a little bit, but once you pull off the bristles that fell off, you will never have a problem with it again. I will definitely buy from BH cosmetics again. This is my first purchase and I doubt it will be my last.