36 pc Ultimate Brush Set
Eyebrow Brush, Spoolie Brush, Small Fan Brush, Shadow Sponge Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Angled Liner Brush, Rounded Liner Brush, Bent Eyeliner, Brush, Small Smudger Brush, Small Angled Liner Brush, Small Rounded Liner Brush, Flat Liner Brush, Eyeliner Smudger, Round Angled Smudge Brush, Lip Brush, Concealer Brush, Short Smudger Brush, Small Concealer Brush, Smudge Brush, Small Smudge Brush, Crease Brush, Flat Shadow Brush, Round Flat Shader Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Angled Shadow, Brush, Blending Brush, Short Shadow Brush, Angled Blending Brush, Large Shadow Brush, Foundation Brush, Small Blush Brush, Large Angled Blush Brush, Highlight & Contour Brush, Duo Fiber Stippling Brush, Powder Brush, and Large Fan Brush
Here are some tips on how to clean your makeup brushes.
1. Using the BH Studio Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner, spray onto a tissue or directly onto the brush hairs and lightly stroke the brushes across the tissue. Repeat by spraying the hairs again if necessary until there is no remaining color left on the tissue. Make sure the brush hairs are always pointing downward - this will help prevent any liquid from getting into the ferrule (metal part) or down into the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules. Rinsing with water is not required.
2. After you have thoroughly cleansed your brush, gently brush them on a clean tissue or paper towel to remove any excess brush cleaner. Lay them on a paper towel, tissue or regular towel to dry on their side. At this point, it’s a good idea to reshape the brush to prevent splaying. Lay kabuki brushes and any other stand-up brush on their side. Never let them dry with brush hairs up in a brush holder. The liquid can run down into the ferrule and over time will break down the glue holding the brush together.
3. Lastly, let brushes dry completely before using. Dry time will vary, depending on size and brush density.
(based on 260 reviews)
- Good Value (103)
- Soft Bristles (102)
- Easy To Use (93)
- Functional (73)
- Great Design (71)
- None (18)
- Sheds (17)
- Bulky (13)
- No Names On Brushes (4)
- Initial Smell (2)
- Everyday (102)
- Daily Use (88)
- Going Out (69)
- Special Occasions (65)
- Normal Skin (51)
Reviewed by 85 customers
from South Carolina
- A brush for everything
- Cute organizer
- Easy To Use
- The brushes shed all over your face
I love the brushes, especially the ones for your eyes, but I get aggravated when I have to wipe my face to get the bristles from the brushes off my face. Other than that, great set of brushes for the price!
from Toronto, Canada
- Pouch is useful
- Variety of angles and widths - every type of brush you could need
- Very Soft
- I only use this set for all my eye and face makeup application
Quality is great and brushes look just as depicted online
By Kobra Kid
- Made with care
- Many brushes
- Very Soft
- One of the brushes (I use it for contouring) sheds
- The rest work fine
- For precise makeup use
- For professionals
- Works great for playing around with makeup
I honestly thought these brushes were going to be poorly made when I bought them, being around 30 dollars, but I was shocked. When I got the pack for my birthday, I was amazing. All the brushes were separately wrapped with plastic, each in a little slot in the brush holder. When I showed my friends, they were amazed at the variety and softness of them. Definitely buying more from here! Would give 200 stars if possible Cx
from New Zealand
- Colour of brush handles is really pretty and shimmery
- Comes with handy guide to which brush is which
- Extremely soft and gentle on your skin
- Has everything you need
- I threw out the handy guide so now I have to use the web pictures to label my brushes
- So many brushes take a long time to clean
- Or maybe artwork if you need a lot of varied brushes
This brush set is probably the best one I've ever bought. It has everything I need, the case is really beautiful, and the brushes themselves are pretty and soft. When I bought the brushes, I hadn't heard of BH Cosmetics and wasn't expecting them to be very good, but I truly love them. The bristles don't fall out often either! All in all, a really great brush kit to get.
from Dublin, Ireland
- I would definitely buy again
- The brushes are beautiful and soft
The brushes are beautiful and durable. I would surely buy again.