Boho Chic Dual Brush Set
Here are some tips on how to clean your makeup brushes.
1. Using the BH Studio Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner, spray onto a tissue or directly onto the brush hairs and lightly stroke the brushes across the tissue. Repeat by spraying the hairs again if necessary until there is no remaining color left on the tissue. Make sure the brush hairs are always pointing downward - this will help prevent any liquid from getting into the ferrule (metal part) or down into the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules. Rinsing with water is not required.
2. After you have thoroughly cleansed your brush, gently brush them on a clean tissue or paper towel to remove any excess brush cleaner. Lay them on a paper towel, tissue or regular towel to dry on their side. At this point, it’s a good idea to reshape the brush to prevent splaying. Lay kabuki brushes and any other stand-up brush on their side. Never let them dry with brush hairs up in a brush holder. The liquid can run down into the ferrule and over time will break down the glue holding the brush together.
3. Lastly, let brushes dry completely before using. Dry time will vary, depending on size and brush density.
BH Cosmetics' Boho Chic Dual Brush Set
(based on 22 reviews)
- Easy To Use (13)
- Compact (12)
- Soft Bristles (11)
- Great Design (10)
- Functional (9)
- Some of the hairs for most of the brushes were out of alignment when i first opened them (which was (1)
- Sheds (1)
- The case may ruin the brushes in the long run (1)
- Travel (12)
- Everyday (11)
- Going Out (7)
- Daily Use (3)
- Oily Skin (1)
Reviewed by 85 customers
- Great Size
- Everyday for touch ups
I needed at touch up set... brushes are soft and well formed. No shedding so far.
By lisa lou
- Easy To Use
- Great For Travel
- Soft brissels
i love these brushes because I can use them for several things but I am a little disappointed with the quality because I have used my big brush a couple times and it already coming apart. But overall good brushes!
from Toronto, Canada
- Great packaging and design
- Quite dense
- Very soft velvety feel
- Some of the hairs for most of the brushes were out of alignment when i first opened them (which was
- The case may ruin the brushes in the long run
great, lovely product and the price tag is so cheap compared to the quality
This is such a beautiful set. I'm not really a fan of the case, the material is a bit scratchy for my taste but this brush design is lovely. I really can't get over how soft the brushes are and the colours just make it look so expensive. The best part was that this was a free gift with purchase. Couldn't be happier.
from melbourne, australia
- Easy To Use
- Great Design
i purchased this set for the eyebrow brush. Getting the other brushes was a bonus. So I'm happy with the value