Hanukkah is here, and for those who celebrate, that means, lighting the menorah, latkes and of course, Hanukkah parties galore!! Instead of just going with the usual black smoky eye, why not get a little festive and opt for a smoky eye with a beautiful blue and teal twist!!!
Just follow the steps below, as outlined by BH Cosmetics’ makeup artist, for this beautiful Hanukkah eye makeup look, and you will be sure to have everybody complimenting you all night!
1. Prep and prime the eye area using BH Cosmetics’ Eye and Lip Primer.
2. Apply the BH Eye Crayon in “Heavenly” to the upper lid and blend, slightly, with your finger into the crease.
4. Using a Flat Blending Brush, apply a lighter shade of blue (from either palette), to the entire lid, and blend up into the crease.
5. Apply the BH Eye Crayon in “Crystal” to the inner corner and waterline.
7. Finish with some mascara and a nude gloss.
Let the Hanukkah festivities begin!!!!