Show off your patriotism and your creative freedom with this 4th of July Eye Look!
How to get the look:
1. Prep eyelids with a thin layer of Correcting Eye Primer or Lip and Eye Primer using your fingers or Angled Eyeshadow Brush.
2. Using your Angled Eyeshadow Brush lightly contour your eye crease with the soft warm brown shade from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette.
3. Highlight the upper browbone and inner corner of eye with the white shimmer shade in the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette using your Small Smudge Brush.
4. Place the yellow gold shade from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette on the center of your lid using the Round Angled Blending Brush.
5. With the Small Smudge Brush, take some of the matte red eyeshadow from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette and blend sharply into inner eye crease and outer eye crease. Sweep shadow beyond the outer corner your eyes at an angle to achieve the perfect swooping band of patriotic color.
6. Using your Angled Definer Brush stroke a band of bold blue shimmer eyeshadow from the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette across your lower lash line and extend the line to parallel your swoop of red eyeshadow, being careful to leave a few millimeters of room for your white line of glitter in between.
7. Line your inner water line with BH Eye Crayon in Shadow.
8. Line your upper lash line with BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
9. Add your finishing stripe of white in between your red and blue shadow lines using the white shimmer shade in the 120 Color 1st Edition Palette.
10. Use your favorite glitter adhesive with the BH Loose Glitter in Platinum to add sparkle to your inner corners and your white stripe!
Let us know if your planning on creating a Red, White & Blue Look for Independence Day! Share your look with us on Facebook!