Our new Rose Quartz – 9 Piece Brush Set looks SO. GOOD. sitting next to our Marble Collection palettes on a makeup table. No surprise there, right? But we wanted to see what they could really do together–so after some behind-the-scenes experimenting (and way too much fun), we came up with two brand-new day and night looks that show just how well these marbleized wonders work together. Check them out below, and let us know which you’re most excited to try!
1. Create the perfect canvas using Smooth Canvas – Long-Wear Shadow Primer in Veil.
2. Use Brush 9 – Detailing Brush from the Rose Quartz brush set to apply the first shade in the top row of the Marble Collection – Warm Stone palette to the inner corners of your eyes and beneath your brow bones.
6. Complete the look with a coat of BH Bliss Lash – Ultimate All-In-One Mascara.
1. Prime lids to perfection using Smooth Canvas – Long-Wear Shadow Primer in Bisque.
2. Use Brush 9 – Detailing Brush to apply the 1st shade in the second row of the Cool Stone Palette to inner corners and under brow bones.
4. Apply the 3rd shade from the second row to the entire lid using Brush 8 – Flat Shader Brush, making sure to pat the color onto lids to avoid fallout. Use Brush 5 – Dense Crease Brush to apply the same shade to lower lashes.
7. To amp up the drama, finish your look with several coats of BH Bliss Lash – Ultimate All-In-One Mascara.
Comment below if you loved these looks!
The post Day-to-night drama: ROSE QUARTZ x MARBLE COLLECTION appeared first on BH Cosmetics Blog.