Want perfect beachy, texturized waves… without the beach? We did—and we’re happy to report that it’s easier than it sounds! We tried a few different DIY salt spray recipes to find the best combo; suffice to say, we’re ALL rocking the perfect waves right now. Read on to get ‘em for yourself!
WHAT YOU NEED:
– A small spray bottle
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or argan oil
-1 tablespoon of sea salt
– 1 tablespoon of leave-in conditioner or hair gel
– 2 cups of hot (but not boiling) water
– Add your coconut oil to the spray bottle (don’t worry if it’s solid at first, it will melt)! Add the water and shake well to mix.
– Add the salt and shake again.
Spray all over damp hair for an easy tousled look. Lightly scrunch hair or pull into a loose braid or topknot to create waves, then let air dry.
That’s it. We can’t wait to see your results!
The post DIY beauty hack: Salt spray for beach-perfect waves appeared first on BH Cosmetics Blog.