If you like being able to take your look from subtle to intense in seconds flat, our Studio Pro Dual Effect Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette will be your new BFF: Use a dry brush for subtle sheen, or a damp one for amped-up intensity! Don’t take our word for it, though. We created a chic night-out look that uses the palette both ways to maximize dimension (and glam); try it for yourself and see what Dual Effect can do!
1. Prime lids with Smooth Canvas – Long-Wear Shadow Primer in your favorite shade.
2. Using a damp brush, apply the champagne shade from the Studio Pro Dual Effect Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Palette to entire lid and the rose gold shade to the outer half of your eye.
3. Use a fluffy blending brush to apply the metallic plum shade to your outer corner.
4. Using a pencil brush, apply a dark brown shade to the outer ‘v’ of your eye, then blend the outer corners and creases.
5. Blend out any harsh lines on creases or corners using a bronze shade.
6. Apply a dark brown shade to your lower lash line, then smoke it out using a pencil brush.
7. Add a thin wing of BH Liquid Eyeliner in black, then finish with two coats of BH Bliss Lash- All-In-One Mascara.
Comment below & tell us what looks you’re creating with this gorgeous palette!