‘Tis the season to give, so why not give the gift of beauty? Makeup products and accessories are one-size-fits-all kind of gifts, and you can’t go wrong with providing the essentials! Plus, it’s easy to stay on budget – just follow our under $20 Holiday Beauty Gift Guide:
1) 26 Color Shadow Blush Combo Palette – $19.95 (now marked down to $12!)
This palette contains 21 eyeshadows and 5 blushes in earth-toned colors. Anyone can achieve a natural glow on the lids and cheeks with this combination of colors. You can also create smoky eye looks with the darker shades.
2) BH Party Girl Palette – $17.95 (now marked down to $10)
Since we’re already in the holiday party season, this is the perfect gift for your socialite friend! This palette has 40 glamorous eyeshadow shades that are suitable for every skin tone and every eye color.
3) 6 Color Eyeshadow Pro Palette: $19.95 (now marked down to $9.98)
If you’re shopping for a simple gal, or for someone that’s always on-the-go, this 6 Color Pro Palette would be the best complement to her daily beauty routine! Choose 6 of her favorite eyeshadow colors to go into this magnetic palette. She will love you for it!
4) 10 Color Professional Blush Palette – $16.95 (now marked down to $13)
If you have someone on your list who loves to play with color on her cheeks, get her our most popular blush palette! There’s a color for every season or occasion, making it the one-stop-shop for blush.
5) 5 pcs Pink Brush Set: $17.95 (now marked down to $16.16)
Who doesn’t need a good set of makeup brushes? This brush set has your essentials for daily use, and they come in a cute metallic roll-up case!
6) Pink Beauty Bag – $6.95 (now marked down to $5) + Liquid Eyeliner – $5.95 (now marked down to $4)
Giving our mini pink cosmetics bag with a liquid eyeliner is a safe, yet fun choice as a present. Our Pink Beauty Bag can fit in a mid-sized pursed for easy traveling. Also, our Liquid Eyeliner is must-have for cat-eye glamour. These two make a great pair!
Tell us: What are the best gifts to buy on budget?