The holidays are officially here, and you know what that means: Time to rock a dark lip, bronzed eyes, and a light-up-the-room glow. For our first look of the season, we went for something that works for family dinners, holiday parties and everywhere in between—so glam up & let your look do the talking.
1. Prime lids using Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer.
2. Apply a neutral hue from the Carli Bybel – 14 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (row 1, shade 1) to your entire lid, then use a fluffy brush to blend a transition color into your crease.
3. Using the same brush, apply and blend the dark mauve shade (row 1, shade 3) to deepen the crease.
4. With a dense crease brush, apply the Carli palette’s deep plum hue (row 1, shade 6) to your outer corners. Blend with a fluffy brush to diffuse harsh lines.
5. Use a damp eyeshadow brush to apply the bronze hue (row 2, shade 5) to the center of lids.
6. Brighten eyes by applying the golden champagne hue (row 2, shade 2) to inner corners with a pencil brush.
7. Apply two coats of Long Sexxy Lashes Lengthening Mascara, followed by a thin wing of BH Liquid Eyeliner in brown. (For a more dramatic look, try a pair of our false lashes!)
8. Get the perfect glow by dusting the gold highlighter (row 3, shade 2) across cheeks with a fan brush.
9. Finish the look with Waterproof Lip Liner in Rouge and Color Lock Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Rapture. For a voluminous plumped finish, add Luxe Lacquer Vivid Color Lipstick in Blackberry to the center of lips.
Comment below & let us know what you loved about this look. Happy holidays!