Hello BH Beauties!
Those of us with full brows are thrilled with this year’s trend of filling in your brows. Thin eyebrows are out and thicker, fuller brows are all over the runway!
If you missed it, BH released a really great brow trio a few months ago, and I’ve been playing around with it. Whether you have full brows that simply need a little definition, or light, thin brows that need a lot of attention, my step-by-step process is perfect for any beginner who needs a little help.
- Start by brushing out your brows with an upward motion. You need a Spooley Brush or a dual-sided brow brush/eyelash comb for this. This will make sure that your eyebrow hairs are all detangled, smooth, and clean-looking.
- Use the angled side of the brush to outline your brows and create a nice line on the bottom of your brow from the corner to the middle of the brow.
- You can use the powder to create the line or the wax to create a more defined line that will stay in place better.
- Use the flat side of the brush to fill in sparse areas and fill out the end of your brow with the powder.
- Finish by brushing over your brows with the wax to hold it in place.
Michelle from ReadySetGlamour has an awesome YouTube Tutorial of how to use this brow trio for a flawless, polished look. It’s a quick and easy process that anyone can do. Give her some love and then show me your looks on Instagram!