You’re gonna hear her ROAR! We’re back with another Influencer Spotlight… this time with our favorite Leo and in-house MUA Elizabeth Suj. You may recognize her from her incredible tutorials on our Instagram stories, or her glam and gorgeous looks she’s created on tons of models and celebs… but today you’ll get an inside look at this master of makeup. Read on to learn about her favorite BH products, top picks for a beauty playlist and even her most embarrassing moment!
Up Close and Beautiful With Elizabeth Suj
1. What is your Zodiac Sign?
2. What inspired you to get into beauty?
I’ve just always been into beauty, ever since I can remember! The look in someone’s eyes when you’re finished glamming, that’s what kept me in beauty.
3. If you were a member of the Spice Girls, which would you be and why?
I’m actually not familiar with the Spice Girls, but people tell me I remind them of Baby Spice!
4. What is the first BH product you ever used?
The Spotlight Highlight palette! That’s all it took for me to fall in love with BH!
5. What is one thing people may be surprised to learn about you?
I'm an introvert.
6. Looking back, what is the biggest beauty faux paus you’ve ever committed?
Only applying black eyeliner in my waterline! It makes my eyes look soooo tiny!
7. What BH product can you not live without?
Desert Oasis for sure!
8. What are the top 3 songs on your get ready playlist?
I'm more of a Pandora girl, haha!
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
Probably a warehouse to organize all my makeup!
10. If you could only use one BH brush set for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Being able to teleport!
12. What is your favorite BH palette?
13. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
Accidentally spraying makeup remover on a client instead of setting spray, but she came back and said her makeup lasted all night!
14. What do you like most about working with BH Cosmetics?
The products and social squad!