When you can’t choose just one color, why not use them all? That’s @iemakeupartistry’s mantra, anyway. This beauty babe is absolutely fearless with makeup - regularly taking on brilliant blues, pretty pinks, poppin’ purples and more to add edge to her brilliant looks. NOBODY does a rainbow eye like she does! We couldn’t wait to get to know the girl behind the geometric designs and flawless cut creases - learning more about her taste for vivid hues and where she gets her killer creativity!
All About Ida
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
My Zodiac sign is Aquarius!️ Born the 7th of February.
2. What inspired you to get into beauty?
I’ve always been a creative person, I’ve always loved being creative with painting and drawings. But one day I decided that I would try to do something creative with makeup.
3. If you were a member of the Spice Girls, which would you be and why?
Definitely Victoria Beckham, she is just a mood hahaha.
4. What is the first BH product you ever used?
My first ever BH Cosmetics product was the first version of the Take Me to Brazil palette! That was actually one of my first ever colorful eyeshadow palettes as well! Loved it and I’ve used it ever since.
5. What is one thing people may be surprised to learn about you?
It’s seems to surprise a lot of people that I’m 19 years old, maybe they thought I was older!
6. Looking back, what is the biggest beauty faux paus you’ve ever committed?
One of the worst is definitely when I was 12/13 and had box brows, I was blonde but my brows were pitch black brows shaped like the Nike logo, haha!
7. What BH product can you not live without?
8. What are the top 3 songs on your get ready playlist?
My top 3 songs are: Mexico by Lucas Estrada, Betrayed by Lil Xan and Zack And Codeine by Post Malone.
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
That is such a hard question, but I would definitely finally take my drivers license, and of course buy some more makeup.
10. If you could only use one BH brush set for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Rosè Romance brush set! It includes everything and it’s so stunning.
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Teleportation! So I could just get to places immediately.
12. What is your favorite BH palette?
I’ve said this so many times, but I can’t stop saying it! The Take Me Back to Brazil Palette! It’s one of the best colorful palettes out there.
13. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
Oh my gosh, I always do something embarrassing so to choose one is so hard. Once I was going to my dentist and the dentist was reaching towards the door, but I thought he was reaching out to greet me so I reached out my hand to greet him and I’ve never been so embarrassed in my whole life I’ve tried to forget that since it happened, haha!
14. What do you like most about working with BH Cosmetics?
I love the way they connect with everyone, they always show love and they include everybody, that’s definitely the best!