@makeupandgoodvibes definitely lives up to her name. Her Instagram feed is all about the pretty palettes, inspirational quotes, and especially her masterful makeup looks - which give us MAJOR eye envy. She loves to play on the seasons - like red and green glam for Christmas and spooky spider web art for Halloween - and show off her artistic side with dazzling designs! She’s also a major fan of BH - choosing tons of our top products to complete her exquisite eye effects. The feeling is mutual, which is why we were so excited to sit down with her for our latest INFLUENCER SPOTLIGHT!
Eyes that Mesmerize
1. What is your Zodiac Sign?
2. What inspired you to get in to beauty?
When I was 4, I hid under the dining table and played with makeup. A few minutes later my family was looking for me all over the house and when I came out, I had a full face of makeup on! And not to toot my own horn but I did a pretty good job for a 4 year old haha! So I feel like makeup is in my DNA. Will share the photo on IG one of these days! Also, I just love how we can show our creative side through makeup and not only that, it can also be therapeutic for some and can help boost someone’s self confidence.
3. If you were a part of The Spice Girls, which one would you be and why?
Scary Spice... according to the quiz I took!
4. What is the first BH product you ever used?
Pop Art Color Extreme. Still have the palette to this day!
5. What is one thing people may be surprised to learn about you?
That I learned how to play the drums when I was very, very young. Unfortunately though I don't remember anything, but still interested to learn again. Someday!
6. Looking back, what is the biggest beauty faux pas you’ve ever committed?
Super bold brows! I cringe every time a throwback pic pops up. I literally want to throw them back and never find them again! Haha!
7. What BH product can you not live without?
Ooh I have SO MANY! But I would say Zodiac: Love Signs palette ATM.
8. What are the top 3 songs on your get ready playlist?
Four Five Seconds by Kanye West, Paul McCartney, and Rihanna, Blind Eye by Ren ft. Sam Tompkins & Nintendo by Qveen Herby.
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
Pay off parent's mortgage and buy a little house with a big backyard for myself.
10. If you could only use one BH brush set for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Another difficult question, lol! But the Marble Luxe brush set is one of my favs so I guess I’d go wIth that one.
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Teleport to anywhere in the world! Wouldn’t it be amazing to experience dIfferent cultures and see the world and not spend thousands of $$$?!
12. What is your favorite BH palette?
13. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
Fell off the stairs in front of my crush. Yup... *sigh*
14. What do you like most about working with BH?
Everyone is super friendly and helpful! Also the products are drugstore price but high-end quality! Definitely one of the best cruelty-free brands! Couldn't recommend the brand enough!
Connect With Us
We’re seriously vibing with @makeupandgoodvibes. She represents all that BH stands for… vivid colors, cruelty-free beauty, and a sense of fearlessness with makeup looks. Seriously, have you SEEN some of her eye art? We loved seeing this beauty fangirl over some of our products, because we fangirl just as hard over her! What was your favorite thing to learn about @makeupandgoodvibes? Who would you like to see us interview next? Connect with us on Facebook, instagram, and Twitter and tell us!