Nessa Sunshine gives a whole new meaning to the term “beat face.” Did you know this glam girl studied music before entering the world of influencers? Just add it to her list of many talents… including bomb blending and winged liner that gives us (and her 40k Instagram followers) major envy. Learn more about Nessa with our latest Influencer Spotlight, where she discusses her love for BH and the superpower that ANY Los Angeles native needs.
Less Talking, More Nessa
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
Leo - 8/18.
2. What inspired you to get into beauty?
I’ve been passionate about makeup since I was a little girl.
3. If you were a member of the Spice Girls, which would you be and why?
Ginger Spice because I’m fun and fierce!
4. What is the first BH product you ever used?
The BH Blending Brush #12, which was my very first blending brush ever!!!!!
5. What is one thing people may be surprised to learn about you?
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Music.
6. Looking back, what is the biggest beauty faux paus you’ve ever committed?
Unblended contour, with nice streaks and lines on my face! O.o
7. What BH product can you not live without?
8. What are the top 3 songs on your get ready playlist?
Holiday Music, anything Lana Del Rey, and Rosalia’s new album. For me, choosing specific songs is harder than choosing what lipstick to wear!!!
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
10. If you could only use one BH brush set for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
The Signature Rose Gold brush set.
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Teleportation because traffic.
12. What is your favorite BH palette?
Weekend Festival, but Zodiac: Love Signs might take its place!
13. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
I’ve had too many to pick!
14. What do you like most about working with BH Cosmetics?
BH was the first brand I fell in love with when starting social media four years ago, so being able to work with BH is like a dream come true!!
Behind the Scenes: Influencer Edition
There's more to the influencer life than just impeccable eye art and strategically-posed selfies, it's about community and finding others who love beauty as much as you do. We were SO touched to hear about Nessa's longtime love for BH Cosmetics - especially when she was just starting out in social - and hope we've been able to inspire some of our BH Beauties to follow their dreams! Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to share your beautiful makeup looks and who you'd like us to interview next!