There’s plenty of words to describe @rachellekathleen… gorgeous, talented, sweet. Of course, the top one would have to be artistic! She’s a model, MUA, photographer and occasional singer, even if it’s just in front of her karate class! This blonde bombshell is a true talent with appreciation for art and creativity, and we loved learning more about her in our Influencer Spotlight!
All About Rachelle
1. What is your Zodiac Sign?
2. What inspired you to get into beauty?
I've always loved beauty, modeling, art and the fashion world. I was inspired a few years back to try my hand at a Halloween makeup look. It wasn't anything complicated, but I instantly fell in love with the artistic and creative outlet makeup gave me. It's really allowed me to become more creative with my love of photography and modeling, given me so much confidence, and lets me be artistic in a very personal way.
3. If you were a part of the Spice Girls, which one would you be and why?
I'm honestly not sure! I think I find ways that I can relate to them all!
4. What is the first BH product you ever used?
The first BH product I ever used was the Carli Bybel Palette. I fell in love with the formula and have been using BH Cosmetics ever since!
5. What is one thing people may be surprised to learn about you?
I think a lot of people get surprised when I tell them that I'm classically trained in piano and opera.
6. Looking back, what is the biggest beauty faux pas you’ve ever committed?
I used to pluck my eyebrows SO thin when I was younger. They never quite grew back the same after that... oops lol.
7. What BH product can you not live without?
8. What are the top 3 songs on your get ready playlist?
Right now I have Paper by Johnny Yukon, These Nights by Darci, and Jump by Julia Michaels/Trippie Redd.
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
I would buy my mom a new car and house. She's my hero and deserves the world, so setting her up and spoiling her would be my first purchase for sure.
10. If you could only use one BH brush set for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
11. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
I've always wished I could have the power to heal people. I think it would be amazing to be able to take people's pain and illness away in an instant; plus then I would never have to get another cold again! ;)
12. What is your favorite BH palette?
My current favorite is the new Colour Festival Shadow Palette. It's so bright, with so many colorful mattes and shimmers to play with and get creative.
13. What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
I wasn't listening in karate class once when I was young, so my teacher made me go up front and sing a song to everyone in the room. I was horrified. To make it even worse the only song I could think of at the time was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star lol; so I sang it!
14. What do you like most about working with BH?
I love the people! Everyone that I've encountered or worked with has been so amazing and kind. They really put a lot of love and care into their products and it shows! I love the BH fam!