We are in love with lilac for Spring! We have created a gorgeous lilac eye that can be worn from spring into summer. This pastel eye is perfect for all eye colors and is way too pretty to pass up!
1. Prime the entire lid with your BH Eye Primer.
2. Apply a matte light lilac shade from the 120 Color 5th Edition Palette all over your lower lid.
3. Apply dark violet shadow through the crease with your Smudge Brush.
4. Using a Flat Liner Brush, sweep the dark cool-toned purple shadow under the lower lash line and blend softly into the outer corner, sweeping the shadow up into the crease area to blend.
5. Apply the BH Eye Crayon in Crystal on the inner corner of the eye and blend softly into the purple on the lower lash line.
6. Apply Gel Eyeliner in Onyx with your Angled Definer Brush on upper lash lines.
7. Apply your favorite mascara and you are all ready to go!
Are you going to create this look? Share it with us on our Facebook Page! And let us know what other pastel looks you are creating this spring!