We’re loving every shade of our NEW Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette—so today we’re sharing our favorite look yet! Check out the tutorial below, then create your own city-chic looks. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
2. Set lids with a translucent powder that matches your skin tone (we used Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder).
3. Using a damp brush, apply a medium khaki-brown shade from the Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette all over lid (we used row 5, 7th shadow from left).
4. Apply a deep brown hue to your outer crease using a small tapered blending brush (we suggest row 9, 9th shadow from left)
5. Use a mid-tone brown to blend out any harsh lines in the crease (row 6, 11th from left)
6. Add two coats of a thickening mascara; we used Fierce Volume – Extreme Mascara.
7. For added drama, finish with false lashes. We used our False Eyelashes in “Trendy”.