Still haven’t locked down your Halloween look? No problem: We came up with three easy-to-execute, universally flattering looks you can pull off at the last minute (using makeup products you already have)! Which is your fave?
- Apply Forever Nude Illuminating BB Cream with your fingers to create the perfect base.
- Using the Illuminate By Ashley Tisdale – Beach Goddess Palette, apply the shade Aruba to your creases. Apply the shade St. Lucia to your inner corners and beneath brow bones.
- Use Aruba and a #5 Flat Liner Brush to line lower lashes. Then, apply winged liner using BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
- Apply the shades Seychelles and Bermuda with the #9 Duo-Fiber Stippling Brush for a curiously gorgeous glow.
- Add a chic, sheer lip accent with Forever Nude Aqua Gloss in the shade Honeysuckle.
- Define brows using Flawless Brow Gel, then finish your look with a spritz of Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray.
- Create an even complexion with BH Perfecting Primer – Multitasking Primer Stick and the Foundation & Concealer Palette. Blend with the Studio Pro Beauty Sponge.
- Fill in your brows using Studio Pro Waterproof Brow Pomade.
- Apply Floral Blush in Bahama Bronze for a subtle flush.
- Create an easy smokey eye by applying a medium-brown shade from the Modern Neutrals – 28 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette to your crease and lower lashes.
- Apply a coat of BH Bliss Lash Mascara, then finish with False Eyelashes in Sassy.
- Give your look a superhero-worthy finish with BH Liquid Lipstick in the shade Glory.
- Work a pea-sized amount of Studio Pro Foundation Primer into the face, then follow with Studio Pro HD Foundation.
- Contour with a deep shade from the Studio Pro Contour Palette and Brush V3 – Vegan Contour Brush.
- Prime lids with Smooth Canvas Primer, then apply a beige shade from the Bronze Paradise Palette from lid to brow bone. Apply the terra cotta and matte brown shades to your crease.
- Line lower lashes using the blue shade from the Bronze Paradise Palette and create a winged liner using BH Liquid Eyeliner in black.
- Get Sandy’s signature foxy look with False Lashes in Foxy, and add a coat of Long Sexxy Lashes – Lengthening Mascara.
- Line lips with BH Waterproof Lip Liner in Delight, then apply BH Lip Gloss in Studious.
Comment below and tell us which one you loved!