Create the perfect complexion in seconds with Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer! Each kit includes five creamy concealer and corrector shades that blend together for a flawless full-coverage finish. This must-have kit includes three skin-tone concealer shades, a peach/orange corrector, and a yellow corrector—perfect for covering any imperfection!
Watch the video to learn more about this beauty essential.
As an editor on the blog, TheSassyEditor, Sharmin Says,
“I was looking for a brush set that includes face and eye brushes and something easy on the pocket. After reviewing millions of brush sets on Youtube, BH Studio line is a total package moreover because I was lucky to bag a great deal on their website where the Studio Pro line was discounted for $24 originally priced at $60, guess what I was all smiles. I must say all those brushes are so soft just made for your skin.”
You can read her two part review on the 18 Piece Studio Pro Brush Set here!
Late sleeper? No worries: here’s your guide to the perfect face in just a few minutes.
- Use both primer & foundation to create the perfect base.
- Cover any imperfections with your favorite concealer.
- Use an all-in-one palette to highlight, contour, and add a rosy flush.
- Set your complexion with a quick dusting of sheer powder. Our favorite is the Studio Pro HD Powder.
- Prime lids, then create an easy smokey eye: Use a light shade on your brow bone, apply a mid-tone shadow to your crease and lower lash line, then blend a deep hue from the outer corners of your lid to your crease.
- Define and set your brows using a brow pencil and a quick sweep of gel. We love using the Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil with Flawless Brow Gel in “Clear”.
- Use your favorite liquid liner to create the perfect cat eye. Try BH Liquid Eyeliner.
- To amp up the drama, apply false lashes (plus a couple coats of mascara). These “Sassy” lashes are to die for.
- Line your lips & apply your favorite lipstick shade
- Give your look all-day staying power with a makeup setting spray. The Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray works wonders!
On her blog, VeenazKit, Veena explains the correct way to correct and conceal! Veena says,
“A very common issue every woman faces is how to use concealer to hide even the tiniest imperfection on the face. This is something I struggled for few months, though, to be honest I don’t really have that much of problem with my skin like dark circles, blemishes etc but it bothers me when I apply make up and my face’s color is not even. That’s where my hunt started. Played and experimented with plenty of concealers from drugstore to high-end but none satisfied. I always find that “ashy” shade after applying concealer under my eyes. Then I saw the video that went viral where the girl used red lipstick for her dark circles, I tired it. LOL I looked like a person who didn’t get food for 3 days. So I thought why not try lighter than red. So I Googled and that’s where I got an idea. So today I’ll share with you guys what I’ve been doing and I’m keeping it very simple and easy with not much use of technical terms.”
Read the in depth article on her blog!
Create a flawless face in minutes with our brand-new Face Essential – 5 Piece Brush Set! This complete collection of luxe professional-quality synthetic brushes includes everything you need to apply your favorite liquids, creams and powders. Each brush is designed to enhance your complexion and features—so buy yours today and put your best face forward!
Watch the video to learn more about this must-have set.
On her blog, Navy and Lace, Courtney says,
“I recently purchased some items from BH Cosmetics, and I am officially in love! It was my first time buying products from their site and at first I was hesitant. The prices seemed too good to be true, so I was not sure what to expect. After using them, I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED!”
Read more of Courtney’s review on the Baked and Beautiful Palette on her blog! You can also watch her tutorial with the Baked and Beautiful Palette below.
Whether you’re a free-spirited boho babe or total grunge goddess, creating the perfect back-to-school look is as easy as 1-2-3! The result: Head-of-the class style in seconds. Which look will you try first?
- Create a flawless complexion with the Foundation & Concealer Palette
- Use the Enhancing Eyes – Beautiful Brown Eyes palette to add soft daytime definition
- Let your lips make a statement with a bold sweep of Pop Art Lipstick in Slam
- Give your brows a bold finish with the Flawless Brow Trio in Medium
- Line your upper and lower lashes with our Waterproof Eye Crayon in Dare—then smudge for the perfect rocker-chic vibe
- Go for an edgy finish with Color Lock Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Rapture
- Dust Bombshell Bronze in Siren over face and chest for a warm all-over glow
- Brighten your lids using the champagne and copper hues in the Neutral Eyes – 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Create a naturally beautiful nude lip with Creme Luxe Lipstick in Forever Nude
- Use Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powder to create a smooth, even complexion
- Make your lashes stand out with a coat of Long Sexxy Lashes Mascara
- Enhance your lips’ natural hue with Forever Nude Aqua Gloss in Scone
Customize your lip looks with the Ultimate Lips – 28 Color Lipstick Palette. With colors ranging from deep sultry reds to pops of orange and pink, it’s perfect for mixing and blending to create your own custom colors. Each shade is versatile and buildable: Apply a thin layer for a sheer tint, or add more for a full-coverage look. It’s the ultimate palette for makeup artists & lipstick addicts!
Watch the video to learn more & see our favorite lip looks.
On her blog, SlashedBeauty.com, Miranda says,
“BH Cosmetics nailed the baked eyeshadow formula with a silky texture that carries a lot of pigmentation. Color payoff is always my #1 complaint with most baked shadows, but these show up strong against my light-medium skin. When I first applied an entire look using these shadows, I was like ‘Okay baked shadows, I see you, but let’s see how long you actually last.’ To say they rose to the occasion was an understatement. With primer, these lasted all freaking day without a hint of creasing or even fading. What! For a baked shadow, this is unheard of for me.”
Read more of Miranda’s review on the Baked and Beautiful Palette on her blog, Slashedbeauty.com!