Line, define, & blend your way to perfection: Our Sculpt And Blend 2 – 10 Piece Brush Set lets you do it all. Designed to work with all your favorite liquids, creams and powders, each brush is precision-crafted to tackle a wide variety of applications. The result? A flawless finish.
Use the Tapered Blending Brush to shape large areas of your face with ease—then finish with the Flat Top Buffing Brush for a perfectly polished complexion.
The Tapered Contour Brush lets you blend, bronze, and sculpt cheekbones, temples, and jawline. For the perfect finish, give your nose a slender, upturned look with the Nose Contour Brush.
Spot-highlight and slim-line contour with the Precision Detailer Brush. Then create the perfect flush with the Precision Blush Brush, sized to sit perfectly on the apples of your cheeks.
The Angled Face Shader Brush’s blunt edges give you superior shading control, letting you build depth exactly where you want it. The large shader brush’s size makes it ideal for blending small areas with ease (it can also double as a concealer brush)!
The Small Deluxe Blending Brush’s dense domed shape lets you contour, highlight and blend small areas—and the Small Round Blending Brush can also double as an eyeshadow blending brush.
Our annual Halloween Makeup Contest is back, and we can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with! This year, we’re switching things up and hosting the contest on Instagram, so read the instructions below for details on entry & voting.
P.S. You could win up to a $300 BH Cosmetics gift card, so show us your wildest looks!
Here’s how to enter & vote:
- Submit two photos*: One “before” and one “after” shot of your completed look.
- List out all the BH Cosmetics products you used and hashtag your entry with #BeBootiful15
- Submission dates / initial voting period** will run from today through Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT—so be sure to get your looks in on time!
- We’ll choose five finalists on November 2, 2015; finalist votes will be due no later than November 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT.
- One grand prize winner will receive a $300 BH Cosmetics gift card; one second place winner will receive a $200 BH Cosmetics gift card; and one third place winner will receive a $100 BH Cosmetics gift card.
- You can see the full terms and conditions here.
It’s all about having fun, so show your stuff!
*Only photos submitted through Instagram will be valid for entry.
**To vote in the first round, search the hashtag #BeBootiful15 on Instagram and “like” your favorite look by Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT. Finalists will be selected on Monday, November 2, 2015; to vote on finalists, submit your vote via Instagram by November 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM PT. Winners will be announced no later than 5:00 PM PST on Monday, November 9, 2015.
Get HUGE volume in just a few strokes: Our multitasking Fierce Volume Mascara takes your lashes to the limit! This revolutionary mascara gives you big-time volume in seconds flat! The rich ultra-black formula plumps lashes from root to tip, and the pro-inspired brush does triple duty: The flat side coats lashes for maximum volume, bristles lengthen each lash individually, and the spiked tip lets you define every last lash.
Flat side loads lashes with a blast of volume
Volumizing bristles lengthen each lash
Spiked brush tip catches, coats and lengthens small, fine lashes (like the corners of your eyes)
Meet our must-have nude palette—and see what makes it so special! Soft, chic, a little bit sultry: Our brand-new Nude Rose Palette lets you create the perfect look for any occasion. Here’s a behind-the-scenes peek at what inspired us!
We took our inspiration from just about everywhere! We’re in sunny southern California, which means that vibrant sunsets and golden hues are always on our minds. And we’re loving chic florals for fall—so we headed to the flower market and sought out shades inspired by our favorite blooms, then added deep complementary hues for day-to-night versatility. We were even inspired by texture: Each shade is as soft as it looks, so you can blend and highlight effortlessly.
The final result: Our chicest palette yet. In addition to the essential neutral hues and petal-soft texture, we added tons of luxe details—like a professional-quality dual-sided soft eyeshadow brush/smudge brush that puts tons of looks at your fingertips. We even included an easy step-by-step guide to the perfect day and night look. Last but not least, we finished it off with a custom-molded metal case and full-sized mirror. In short, it’s gorgeous!
Rich hues, velvety textures: Matte eyeshadow + jewel-toned hues are a perfect fall pairing! These gem-inspired matte looks we created with the Modern Mattes-28 Color Eyeshadow Palette are guaranteed to make you the center of attention.
- Start by priming lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep a light pink shadow onto outer lid
- Use a tapered blending brush to blend medium plum shadow from inner to outer crease
- Use a pencil brush to smudge deep plum shadow into outer lid, crease, and lower lash line
- Finish by lining eyes with gel eyeliner pencil in black
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep neutral tan shadow through crease with a tapered blending brush
- Define outer crease using grey shadow and a pencil brush
- Apply light blue shadow all over lid
- Line lower lashes with deep sapphire-blue shadow and smudge
- Finish upper lash line with a thin wing of liquid eyeliner
- Prime lids with waterproof eye primer
- Sweep light pink shadow onto brow bones with a blending brush
- Blend deep coral shadow into creases
- Apply medium pink shadow to the center of lids
- Blend brown shadow into inner and outer corners and up into crease, then use it to line lower lashes
- Finish upper lash line with a bold wing of brown liquid eyeliner
On her blog, GirlFabulousBlog, Tania says:
“This product gives the most natural finish on a brow that I have ever seen. […] Once I swatched it on my hand the consistency smoothed out and it glided across my skin. This product gives the most natural finish on a brow that I have ever seen. I tend to use gel liner in brown and a powder to fill them in for a more natural look but, this product is the best of both worlds. It gives the most hair like look that I have ever encountered.”
Read can read the rest of her review here.
Put a chic spin on your fall look: We’re loving Carli Bybel’s mauve smokey eye. It’s perfect for date night and beyond, and it’s easy to create with the Carli Bybel 14 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette!
Create the perfect complexion in seconds with Studio Pro Perfecting Concealer! Each kit includes five creamy concealer and corrector shades that blend together for a flawless full-coverage finish. This must-have kit includes three skin-tone concealer shades, a peach/orange corrector, and a yellow corrector—perfect for covering any imperfection!
Watch the video to learn more about this beauty essential.
As an editor on the blog, TheSassyEditor, Sharmin Says,
“I was looking for a brush set that includes face and eye brushes and something easy on the pocket. After reviewing millions of brush sets on Youtube, BH Studio line is a total package moreover because I was lucky to bag a great deal on their website where the Studio Pro line was discounted for $24 originally priced at $60, guess what I was all smiles. I must say all those brushes are so soft just made for your skin.”
You can read her two part review on the 18 Piece Studio Pro Brush Set here!
Late sleeper? No worries: here’s your guide to the perfect face in just a few minutes.
- Use both primer & foundation to create the perfect base.
- Cover any imperfections with your favorite concealer.
- Use an all-in-one palette to highlight, contour, and add a rosy flush.
- Set your complexion with a quick dusting of sheer powder. Our favorite is the Studio Pro HD Powder.
- Prime lids, then create an easy smokey eye: Use a light shade on your brow bone, apply a mid-tone shadow to your crease and lower lash line, then blend a deep hue from the outer corners of your lid to your crease.
- Define and set your brows using a brow pencil and a quick sweep of gel. We love using the Studio Pro HD Brow Pencil with Flawless Brow Gel in “Clear”.
- Use your favorite liquid liner to create the perfect cat eye. Try BH Liquid Eyeliner.
- To amp up the drama, apply false lashes (plus a couple coats of mascara). These “Sassy” lashes are to die for.
- Line your lips & apply your favorite lipstick shade
- Give your look all-day staying power with a makeup setting spray. The Studio Pro Makeup Setting Spray works wonders!